BNB Staking Validator Decommissioned

Once you connect via the extension, go to “My Staking” and you should see it.

Ok so I went to this site BNB Chain | Binance Staking | Binance Swap and redelegated my bnb to binance smart chain. Super option ! Thanks a million for your help.

@Wngnutta i did it myself and it worked and i can see the new validator details on my trust wallet too.

1 Like

Staking is through Binance Chain, the Browser Chrome extension can switch between both anyway. Nothing is guaranteed in life but binance maintain the browser extension wallet, so as long as you don’t have any malicious software on your computer, should be all good.

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to respond to me,
I’m definitely Greatful for the information & will be trying it ASAP.
You should have a position with the core team for your knowledge

1 Like

Pls what does it mean to redeligate your staked bnb?

Does that work for pending BNB from unstaking?

Fuck, i need my pending BNB found very urgently.
Do something!

4 Likes

The Redelegate option si nota shown with me. Aéreas: bnb1zlu2jalxc9ar2kh0djdt83gged0m3q4w4s7jq9
Transacción: 9223C79A901B3FCB90B0774E374DB8683C25C29688525869C00173F4540FA1A7

Hi I updated the app to the latest version, tried to unstake my bnbs on ararat but it always gives me the same error. I’m afraid I have lost my bnbs !!!

1 Like

I know the question is repetitive but I’m asking for the first time.
Same problem with Ararat
No option to unstake even after 10 days and continuously coming 7 days lock period
Transaction ID is 46EC7BD9F4905B7F5997F2B25C46FEF69E8B2A0BF10353F87C132294BE46970D
My address is bnb1mes3rk8jv2gvpjnfcyqwjfgaekc5f0xh8euqlc
Kindly guide

2 Likes

My address also if I could get some clarification as to what is going on Please

bnb1v97ml0w60ng7drx7yq80szru92hx3l2af3vtlg

Redelegation via Binance Chain wallet extension works!!! Man, it has been stressful couple of days but hoping redelegation works. Try it out folks.

The Redelegation option is now available for iOS devices.
It is version 5.18.

Android will be released shortly.

5 Likes

Week running out
Chap chap

Thank you sir. We do really appreciate your job! Keep it up!

This is an option that you can certainly try if you cannot wait for the update for the app. However, please be careful when doing this as it requires that you expose your Recovery Phrase. Just make sure you download the correct Chrome extension of Binance Chain Wallet to be on the safe side.

We have a detailed guide on how to export your wallet to the Binance Chain extension here:

If i rediligate my pending status for new validator, do i have to wait extra 7 days to redeem my found?

Good job buddy :+1:t4:
Your efforts will not go unnoticed :slightly_smiling_face:

If so, i dont have that extra 7 days.
It was TW’s mistake, than get my coins back to fix it, for exchange for those in pending

E6D4C36E1CA26A5B676DB1ECF00ED5788D577002ECEBF2503E9BCF882A25AACC