BNB to USDT swap problem

Hello!
I swapped BNB with yellow and white colour to USDT ERC20. Transaction shows success but no USDT in the account. What should I do? Help, please

29 Likes

Hello @huj58072
Can you please provide your receiving address and a transaction hash if you have any.

15 Likes

Sure, here is hash
FEEFFBC6C7DCC53E89BD2E823D99BCAA743DDC65922F3E30834F94763EB33A5B

9 Likes

It’s finally arrived, so strange the swap took so long time. Thank you

9 Likes

I have a similar problem with this,i can’t swap tokens and i can’t withdraw My BNB and cake…it processed for days before finally written “fail” pls help.

7 Likes

Hello @Bigboy2
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

5 Likes

I swap my BNB token to USDC(ETH) on Trust Wallet but i haven’t received any USDC here is my TXN
E1001BC87B0DA61F587BCEF8F0E7BF2E1E95AF2B6876F0025B6FAF34CB7E44C3
I don’t if that is possible to swap your BNB to USDC(ETH) Can someone Help me with this

4 Likes

@fabrico You already received your USDC

Please follow the troubleshoot guide below if you can’t still see them.

2 Likes

Hello I had trouble swapping bnb

It gives an account not found error What should I do

2 Likes

@kotra007 Please provide more info regarding this:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshot of any error.

3 Likes

I transferred pancake coin from my trust wallet,it shows processing but the coin is still in my wallet,i have tried it severally the coin is still in my wallet.do help.

3 Likes

@Bigboy2 Please reimport your wallet and try sending again.

4 Likes

Having same issue with BNB to ETH swap. Bnb explorer shows successful transaction with no ETH received.

Tx id:
B4FF257C72A2B7BBF08BFC276D2A9A598CBBC20D80BD36CE414E6ED28CC0B9E2

3 Likes

@Jayydubb Please give it some time, you should get your Ethereum.

4 Likes

It will show as ERC20 Ethereum correct? Just making sure I don’t need to have the BEP2 ETH showing on my trust wallet.

5 Likes

@Jayydubb Where did you make the swap?
And what network did you select?

3 Likes

Using TrustWallet. It said it would use the Thorswap I believe but it was standard BNB (not smart chain) being swapped for just ETH according to trustwallet.

3 Likes

@Jayydubb Okay I just checked the explorer

You’d be getting ERC20 Ethereum.
Your address is already in the memo there.

4 Likes

Thank you a ton for your responses. Any idea on the type of time frame I should start getting worried for not receiving it?

2 Likes

@Jayydubb There’s no need to get worried, you’ll surely get it.

4 Likes