BNB transfer from binance to BEP2 Trust not received

I transferred BNB from my Binance to my Trust Wallet BEP2 Address four times, the transaction already confirmed and it show on my trust wallet but the asset not show, it still zero
I already reinstall the apps but still the asset not show, I’ve created tickets multiple times but still not helping.

15 Likes

@Rufus22 Please follow the troubleshoot guide below:

9 Likes

@Tobi Thank you for responding, but I already try all the troubleshoot guide, from checking my insternet, update my apps and resinstall my wallet try to use my secret phrase on another device (I choose browser ext) and I check on bnb explorer the asset isalready on my wallet, but still zero when I checked my trust wallet. I want to sent it back to binance but I cant because it said my balance is zero and I have insufficient balance to transfer

9 Likes

@Rufus22 Can you provide your receiving address here as a plain text.

3 Likes

I think I am having the same issue, please let me know when you fix it

5 Likes

@Esther Can you provide more details about this issue?

3 Likes

@Tobi here is my address, is there anything else I can do?

bnb18xkwg2uzfmvtqut9rztn4x4xeqjn7vhz0zq0rf

4 Likes

@Tobi please help me with this issue🙏 I really need that coin, what should I do?

3 Likes

@Rufus22 Can you please reimport your wallet again and see if that works, if it doesn’t, please provide a video recording of the issue.

3 Likes

@Tobi I have tried several times uninstall and reinstall trust wallet and still not changing

Where can I send the video? I cannot attach here

@Rufus22 Please attach to a google drive link and send here.

2 Likes

@Tobi
I dont know what I should record, I hope this is right

://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eb5_BQO-RB7sqY1jJyfcYUat3Mr4K4jE/view?usp=drivesdk

I deleted the https so I can send the link

2 Likes

@Rufus22 Can you go to your settings and change the the Node for BNB beacon chain under preferences.

1 Like

@Tobi still nothing happen

://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ek_IBrSH_UKfKOek2I30iU1jrTVVcmF9/view?usp=drivesdk

I deleted the https so I can send the link

1 Like

@Rufus22 Please open a support ticket below:

@Tobi thank you for your help, the issue has been solved and I have retrieve my bnb token

1 Like

hi bro i got exactly same issues, how can you solve this problem? anyone pls help thank you

hi bro i got exactly same issues, can you help me pls? thank you :pray::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

@zodmosess What exactly is the issue?

hai i have the same issue, BNB beacon chain sent from binance not showing in my trust wallet. but the history say it is received and completed. can someone help?
i already open a ticket too.