Bought safemoon and all my funds vanished

I bought safe moon yesterday. By using dapp pancake swap from bnb smart chain to safemoon. Transaction appeared to go threw as I provided a sceen shot then 10 min later all.funds/cyptos were withdrawn or vanished. Where are my funds ?

I have been try to resolve issue since it happened but I haven’t been able to get anyone to give me answers . Is this website a scam?

Screenshot_20210416-161836_Trust Wallet|233x500

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

2 Likes

Hey, I bought SAFEMOON earlier today using Pancake swap in the Trust Wallet Browser. Swapped BNB Smartchain to SAFE. The transaction went through and I can see my safemoon balance in the Pancake Swap window. However the balance does not show up in Trust Wallet. My BNB Smart Chain is gone and no SAFEMOON. Can you please help me figure out why this is?
Transaction Hash: 0xba5db3686a52c5c28384c357c012105737bc6dd0175fc01bc12eb86f4b41527e

5 Likes

Hi, Im unable to sell my safemoon, it says insufficient balance but I have over 270000000 Safemon, can someone help me?

1 Like

I’m also experiencing the same issue. Was yours resolved? How? I can’t seem to see the amount I exchanged to safemoon.

1 Like

I had the same thing
I haven’t done anything from what you have mentioned.
I need my token back please

1 Like

I have the same problem I bought a new phone and when I logged into Trust wallet, my BNB and Smart Chain showed that I have investment in but for Safemoon, its nothing. I reinstalled the app and logged in, its the same thing. I managed to get Safemoon on my account but my investment isn’t showing anything. Its showing $0.00 and 36.617446 SFM in which I know I had way more than that because I bought it within 2-3 weeks when it first came out. What’s the deal? I thought this app is secure? I would like to know where my Safemoon went. Its strange how it doesn’t keep track of previous purchases. No customer service when you need it.

1 Like

Try to add Safemoon token manually and make sure you are using the smart chain network when you add it.

1 Like