Confirming transactions

Hi just bought some tokens on pancake swap. It is asking me to confirm this in wallet. How is that done

1 Like

Hello @kchalise, check this guide for an alternative:

1 Like

I just sent 0.08 bnb to cover the swap fee and I don’t understand why 0.079 bnb was sent to the following address 0x3f024dcbf7219c85fdeef82a8bd8b6668136435. Is this normal?

Hello @willggo, if there are transactions on your wallet which were not carried out by you, then your wallet is most likely compromised and you need to stop using such wallet immediately.
Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

1 Like

Hello,
Why haven’t I been offered the pancakeswap connection since yesterday?

1 Like

I made a transfer from bnb to trust wallet, the transfer appears in the transactions but it gives me 0 BNB. What?

I can’t connect pancakeswap, my trust wallet tells me each time an unknown error has occurred.
Can you tell me what to do?

URGENT
Hello, I would like to have some assistance for the Trusted Wallet. Would it be possible to answer me and tell me the procedure to revoke the addresses on https://allowance.beefy.finance/ because I have no dapps on iphone.
Each time I send bnb to trust wallet, they are diverted to another address.
I therefore cannot transmit my tokens to a new trust wallet because I need bnb!
Could you tell me how to secure my tokens and avoid this hack?

@willggo that site is for removing smart contract access to your wallet only. But if someone got your recovery phrase it will not help your funds will be transferred out.

My tokens are still there but I don’t know how to use them because it’s when I send bnb that they are redirected to another address. If I create a new trust wallet, how can I create my tokens on it?
The problem is that my trust wallet does not connect so that I can revoke the addresses.
What can I do?