Crypto disappearing?

A post was split to a new topic: Hacked funds in my trust wallet

@70707070
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Please I have the same issue my crypto is missing I think someone is stilling it because I logged in I discovered that it has been taken, today all my 15 usdt gone, my raca gone please how can I block people from penetration

@Nwajiaku1
Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

There is much more to that. This needs to be investigated so that investors’ confidence will be restored.

Please check this:

On Nov 22, I bought 8.178 billion units of MPX. the price was 0.00000005105 (total investment was $416)…ever since that day, MPX has been on the run, literally, almost every day (!!) which by itself is extremely unusual…right now, Nov 28, MPX is priced at 0.0021…a staggering move !!! however, my position has been steadily diminishing , and I now have only 253,000 (!!) units left with current value of $524 (!!!). This is extremely upsetting and simply does not make any sense, elasticity has nothing to do with this. I want my position to be restored at its full amount, OR adjusted to a reasonable amount, something that make sense. It is impossible that this coin is going up simply every day and I have almost nothing left. Someone (regulators?) should look into this and take action as needed so investors will not lose faith in this emerging market. I suggest you take a close look and see what investors are saying about this, on twitter and other sites.

I must get a fair resolution to this. This does not seem right, and hope you can assist in helping me in restoring at least a portion of my position to a fair amount (something in the range of 1.63 billion). It is impossible, even with elastic feature, that my position will be diminished from 8.178 billion to 253,000 in a matter of 6 (!!) days while MPX had this unrealistic upward move.

Look forward to hearing from you and if can’t offer fair resolution perhaps you can direct me to to anyone one who can. Thank you

1 Like

@mitzcoin
There is no problem with the app.
This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply.
The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you read and understand the tokenomics of any project before investing.

At first I had swapped BNB chain token to MPX approx above 700 mpx. And after it shows 315 mpx token and then 293 mpx token and now it’s showing 277 mpx token ! App version is 2.12

Screenshots are not embedded with reply

0x17514478e0F9b0cD0E1D6e301fdb24E8C7Af68cf
And I can’t embeded media with it.

@arvindkumarlekhala
There is no problem with the app.
This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply.
The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you read and understand the tokenomics of any project before investing.

I’m having this same issue, over a billion a lil over a week ago down to just over 5,000 now. And the value is the same as when I first purchased but the damn token has skyrocketed. Im not understanding the elasticity either!

Hello @Terrell87
You need to read on the tokenomics of projects before you invest on them, this is not a Trust wallet issue.
Contact the projects team to resolve it.

ok but how can i from 3.500000000 mpx tokens now hawe a 0 whot means elastik supply
???

@Doomcro
Please read about the project please, you can also contact the token team to learn more about their tokenomics.

A post was split to a new topic: I’m afraid lossing 85 Trx in stake.Unstake says: “No disponible”