Deposit from binance

I made a deposit from binance days ago and its not showing here in my bnb wallet and the tranfer was successful. How do i go about it?

3 Likes

Hello @Daheeru To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Tnx id: 12A1CCDDA1794583D5603019568F22855FFDBDA08A8DDD5DB6A8A4196934233F

I deposited from binance to my bnb wallet and i still didn’t recipe anything

@Daheeru 5. Screenshots of the wallet (including missing balance click on BNB and screenshot)

Here they are

@Daheeru try to use VPN and refresh your wallet, if problem persists try to reimport your wallet, here’s guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet

Hello. I transferred from my Binance to my trust wallet but it’s not reflecting here

Hello @Pohlow To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Transaction Hash:

0x967e6060ab9937df6fe41c765515c4369fb1ad71b9cffd3b935634d127668b0f

@Pohlow, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x570a5d26f7765ecb712c0924e4de545b89fd43df
Decimals: 18

Thanks.
I’ve added it manually but it shows zero value.
What should I do next

@Pohlow can you click on token added as custom token and screenshot then send it here.

See image above

@Pohlow price is displaying for native Solana currently. I’ll pass this to the team.
You can convert it to native Solana to see the price: Convert Binance-Peg Tokens to Native Assets