[Discussion] KIN Migration to Solana Blockchain Proposal

Once you vote a pop up will show…

2 Likes

Hope like $cake…

$Kin team will give a rewards for who vote here

1 Like

Noting is promised… They might and they might not give any reward…

1 Like

Any kin fans here ? come join to vote please !!

8 Likes

This has been posted already.

1 Like

sorry, i didn’t find a post on it . thank you for pointing it out . have a great day

[Discussion] KIN Migration to Solana Blockchain Proposal

1 Like

Lets vote guys, this is for the benefit of all. No one must be left behind, together we will rise. $TWT, $KIN, $SOL

3 Likes

Already vote, any rewards after end?

No reward was promise… You were ask to vote inorder to give you the power for deciding what happen on trustwallet…

A reward might come and there might not be any…

But no reward was promised

2 Likes

The reward is voting itself.

Let me give you an easy to understand example:

Consider Trust wallet Token a company and you are a shareholder holding tokens. All shareholders decide on the proposals for the Governance and how the company runs. If the proposals are beneficial for the company, it’s prices rise. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

The opportunity to vote is a privilege. Shows you the platform is community driven.

Enjoy your right to vote
:blue_heart: :blue_heart: :trust:

Guys, i have problem with vote. The long load page to vote…

Hello please I need your help…I haven’t been able to sleep so well because I still new in this… someone sent me $3000 bitcoin to my trust wallet and I haven’t seen it for the past 10 hours now…so I just want you guys to help me on this…I checked if it’s a mistake from the address I gave her but I wasn’t…and I don’t know what to do…she bought the bitcoin from the bitcoin ATM…what do you guys think… please I need help

1 Like

Have you receive it yet

1 Like

I have faced issue while using trustwallet browser for voting. How did you vote? I mean which platform used for voting? Can you please helpme out?

No active proposals for now, but here is a guide on how to vote.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: 您好!我在你们钱包被骗了3个eth

您好!我在你们钱包发送了3个ETH,他们通过增量合约的方式让我从火币网转入ETH到钱包,然后发送到他们指定的增量合约地址:
0x02647C2f8094E149C755b6BB1323a49e13E4c72F,然后回到钱包变成了HT,再让我把HT发送火币钱包,但是HT发送后却不到想,我想问一下,我发送给对方的ETH能否找回?
我的地址:
0x03F56CdED53aD5fF7033aB2c0AaA125eB3A829F6

请忙解决!谢谢!

请求官方帮忙解决找回,谢谢!