Funds missing even after I reinstalled the wallet

Hi Alan. I have couple of tokens on this wallet and it is not new. I have made dozens of transactions to and from the wallet. I did the whole “reinstall” thing as per the guide with the correct phrases and got the same wallet as before, with same tokens and token amounts. 100% sure not the new wallet

The same exact thing has happened to me and I dont know how to get it back and also @mariamilano how did you find out the code of your last wallet is there a way do you just remember

Hi @GreedyyG i use a app witch name is Airtm . From this app i bought ethereums to invest on a dapp business, I have a record of transactions i made.

Hi @Alan47 Hello good morning, I tried to do what you indicate here, but I’m afraid this is not my case, my case is that I imported a multi-wallet, and after formatting and updating the phone and reinstalling the trustwallet now my multi-wallet address is different from the one I had previously a year ago, and therefore I have no access to my funds. I have my recovery key and I have bank transactions that show that this was the address of my wallet but now I do not know how to recover my old address. please could you help me with that?

I really dont understand can u explain me again please? how to do the process to recuperate my initial address?

Please follow this guide to get the Private Key for the old BSC address: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

Use this custom derivation path m/44’/714’/0’/0. Afterward, import the Private Key as a Smart Chain Wallet.

Hi Alan, I transferred 2.6 million FINE to
0x4e6415a5727ea08aae4580057187923aec331227 yesterday but haven’t received anything.
Version 1.28.8
Can you help?

Hello @georgem1988 that’s FINE smart contract not your wallet address. Can you confirm please.

Well I’ve sent my fine there. How can I get it back? I previously sent it to 0x3c9d4690486acBCC2652ee6D0295B229420b6B99 but it came through without a value on. Please help!!

It’s impossible to revert transaction that already confirmed on blockchain. Try to contact project owners to see if they can help. Otherwise consider it as lost. Triple-check next time before transacting.

Hi Alan, how do i find the project owners for $FINE? I used the address you put on the other post!

I’m having a similar issue, everything was fine yesterday in my wallet but now when I look at it all of my safemoon tokens are gone. I had a little over 1bil but now it’s saying I only have 100. I’m so confused because I didn’t sell anything or authorized anything. Can I please get some help?

Hello Alan ! I have tried hundreds of times to import the wallet, with the 12 words with which I generated my multiwallet in trustwallet, address 0x24457f999BFa37B1736a661D29D0581Bda63F677 eth ,my ethereum wallet now change to the same route of the Smart chain, for no reason I have been able to recover my wallet , I have used many applications besides trust wallet to try to do it, and I followed every instruction to the letter to generate a private key using the derivation m/44’/714’/0’/0’/0 for both ethreum and smart chain, using the BIP32 ,BIP44, BIP49,BIP84 and BIP141. Why is this happening? why is it now , please tell me, I backed up my 12 words a year ago and , the 12 words when I import it throws another address that is not associated with my smart contract. how do I get my money back? thanks

2 Likes

Hi! I also have this problem yet i swapped bnb to uniswap via pancakeswap and the funds have not arrived half an hour later

1 Like

Hi sir I’m withdrawal yfii in my coinswitch address but I’m can’t received my coinswitch account

I sent some BTT to my trust wallet…I see the transaction in my wallet history in blockchain…but don’t see my coins in my wallet…I emailed the support 4 times and they didn’t respond…what should I do?

Hi @Jdandran , please tap on top right corner and search UNI then switch on UNI BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

@Gopi2122 If transaction is successfully sent and confirmed, Please contact the customer support of coinswitch so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

@Mamal To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

Trust Wallet app version

Crypto address

Transaction ID (if you have any)

Details about your issue

Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any

@Mella1 your funds are safe, I think it’s only issue with display or decimal place.
Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token
Correct token info can be found here: https://bscscan.com/token/0xa8fcee78b782ef97380326e90df80d72f025f020?a=0xB12cb0a034c149096F3d83D0f8509cc94Dfec64b

1 Like