GALA received but not showing

@Roma00go Can you confirm if your app is up to date.

6 Likes

So my wallet is updated, the problem is probably something else, can you help?

5 Likes

I have exactly the same problem,but with usdt in arbitrum,how fix it? that is my address 0xC8c2567C690c4eC587e4276388C6075F988760A2

5 Likes

@mark103 This is your wallet balance on Arbitrum, there is no USDT there.

5 Likes

Yes Tobi, I’ve added the token manually and still showing 0. Any other steps i could take? Or is there a way to send transaction back to Coinbase alternatively?

4 Likes

@privatesus What token are you trying to add ?
You do not have USDT on that address.

4 Likes

Well, will you help me? Maybe there is an option to cancel the transaction and the assets returned to me on Binance?

5 Likes

Hey, Im trying to add GALA (eth) token - i’ve added through toggle on/off but also manually, on both phone app and extension on chrome. Deleted both + reinstalled, and not fixed unfortunately.

5 Likes

@Roma00go If you have already updated your app and tried troubleshooting but your tokens are not shown still, I’d suggest if you need your tokens urgently to import to another wallet that supports that network and send out and also just create a support ticket at support.trustwallet.com to report this.

4 Likes

Hi Tobi,
I was trying to create a post but seem no where to be found.
I sent $500 usdt from binance to trust wallet and the fund is not showing in the wallet.
Hash: 0x267ca5183a8760e654bc8bb2184cf549c8e0d4bf57508b66fed687ccbab4be01

3 Likes

@Eri1 Seems you clicked on a phishing link as it states there in your transaction history your tokens were sent to a scam address.

3 Likes

Hi Tobi,
So i lost the fund ? I cant believe this!!! I rarely use the wallet but my bnb funds are still there?

3 Likes

@Eri1 Please send your assets out to a new wallet if you still have any there.
Also it’s important to stay safe and be updated on those sort of scams.
Learn more:

4 Likes

I have the same issue of sending funds from an exchange to my trust wallet, it shows on avalanche blockchain that i recieved the token but it does not show at my trust wallet front end

4 Likes

@DrGabriel Please ensure you already added the token manually or if you already did and it’s not shown still, follow the troubleshoot guide:

4 Likes

@TAYMURX Can you please provide the transaction hash if you have any ?

5 Likes

Please I can’t see my balance on my Bitcoin wallet but it shows on my explorer

2 Likes

@Tim1222 It’s a visual bug, you could try switching your internet connection to another and then refresh your wallet.

3 Likes

I haven’t received the trons yet after transfer, please sort this out
Recipient; TX53Ja7ZvShCVeMJXN1bj1srXtGM4xHxu1

HASH: 2a5dc69282f9b2e20dcdefe9ba8d9194c5f87d58abbfb85c1d220600a8074822

@Tikvah203 You already received your TRX, please check your wallet.