GALA received but not showing

Hi there - hopefully someone can help!

I transferred GALA from Coinbase through Ethereum network to my GALA (ethereum) on Trust Wallet - address correct, network correct.
Coinbase confirmed withdrawal completed and when I click on “View explorer” on my GALA (eth) (which is showing zero balance) it shows this transaction on the Token Transfers tab fine.

Anything I’m doing wrong here? I have exhausted every guide from FAQs now and not sure how to recover my coins. Any help would be very much appreciated :pray:

31 Likes

@privatesus Please follow the troubleshoot guide below:

14 Likes

Thanks Tobi - I’ve gone through the guide and performed all steps but none has solved the issue at hand.

14 Likes

I have the same problem, did you manage to solve this problem? Today I sent an ARB token from Binance to Trust Wallet, it shows in the history that the token was received, but not on the balance, then I decided to log out of the wallet and log in again, after that all ARB tokens disappeared

14 Likes

@privatesus Did you already try adding the token manually ?
You can use this guide:

13 Likes

Yes, I added manually, but it didn’t return my tokens, I don’t understand why the transactions show that there was a receipt on my wallet, but the balance is still 0

8 Likes

Here are my transactions. 0xf52ae5a19cd1c74fbace3bf365f1ba051b8a7918c6bbd0212809279333c22810
0x4ab4ec5f69257ff11d76dbbae4a8ca4d06157ca98fe3ec25f23d88ab415472bf

0x8c59dc0f9ead30446ea6d43ea013d955f615cfe6d3af93cf0ca4aed79ec4e496

9 Likes

@Roma00go What chain was the transaction on ?

6 Likes

The transaction was in the arbitrum chain, I have already tried all the methods I found on your forum, what could be the problem?

7 Likes

@Roma00go You received ARB, simply add it manually.
tap the upper right corner, search ARB and enable the one with the ARBITRUM tag.

4 Likes

For some reason I can’t attach the file, but I think you understand what I’m talking about, I have everything on, it shows that the receipts were but the balance is zero

6 Likes

I have it on and even show transactions that were received by tokens but on the balance 0 although it should be approximately 125 Arb I will also add a photo with transactions and zero balance

6 Likes

@Roma00go Can you confirm if your app is up to date.

6 Likes

So my wallet is updated, the problem is probably something else, can you help?

5 Likes

I have exactly the same problem,but with usdt in arbitrum,how fix it? that is my address 0xC8c2567C690c4eC587e4276388C6075F988760A2

5 Likes

@mark103 This is your wallet balance on Arbitrum, there is no USDT there.

5 Likes

Yes Tobi, I’ve added the token manually and still showing 0. Any other steps i could take? Or is there a way to send transaction back to Coinbase alternatively?

4 Likes

@privatesus What token are you trying to add ?
You do not have USDT on that address.

4 Likes

Well, will you help me? Maybe there is an option to cancel the transaction and the assets returned to me on Binance?

5 Likes

Hey, Im trying to add GALA (eth) token - i’ve added through toggle on/off but also manually, on both phone app and extension on chrome. Deleted both + reinstalled, and not fixed unfortunately.

5 Likes