Giveaway is it only applicable to tweeter users

Why dose giveaways apply to only tweeter users we that are here ain’t we entitled to twt giveaways??? Or is the tweeter account different from this one just asking tho :v:

25 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

There have been some giveaways exclusively for the trust community!!!

Let’s hope to get more!!!

9 Likes

@Linaanol Honestly, it is for the project to decide who gets what, it is their tokens. We are not entitled to anything as We have not paid to be here. Community here gets rewarded time to time for their contrbution. It is always good idea to attract new people and get them to join the community to make this community grow.

@vikmeup It would be useful if these promotions can be announced on the community forum so that everyone can participate in spreading more good word around.

14 Likes

I don’t even know that because I’m not on twitter or is it tweeter? I agree with you @vipul19, they should announce it here too.

5 Likes

Because Twitter faster then this forum, and can reach more people

6 Likes

Trust wallet decides were to place notice for giveaway, more USERS are needed. So, just follow TWT on other online media

6 Likes

Yeah…i hope there Will be another giveaway for us in trust wallet community :blush:

8 Likes

Yes but i think trust team dont mmake another giveaway because some people are only dumping the price to buy think should focus on price to go up

4 Likes

Do you win any giving away from trust wallet??

6 Likes

Why so hard to swap twt into bnb?always buffer

5 Likes

Hello @diansinggih,

Please use a different network with a reliable and strong internet connection. Instead of mobile data, use WiFi instead.

7 Likes

You need about 0.0001bnb to make the transaction

4 Likes

We are hoping, and, maybe next month, let’s pray

8 Likes

Welcome @Jerry2 to the community

2 Likes

I never lucky giveaways on twitter :joy::joy::joy:
Very bad my name

3 Likes

@Linaanol @minlinx @jior @Februari1995 @Marvestinc @Jonnyfungz @Cryt20 @Jerry2

Your prayers have been answered check out

Pancake Swap Airdrop: 230,516 CAKE Giveaway

And

Contest : Trust limited edition NFTs

Be Quick guys :smiling_face:.
Trust is with you

10 Likes

Hahahaha no it’s not it’s just one of the medium through which they disseminate information.

1 Like

I hope, and believing this community and wish good lucky to all user

2 Likes

Thanks Alot Pancak For This Giveaway

4 Likes

Yeah I knew that NFT contest from facebook and already done it but I don’t know the deadline and when we will know the winner.

3 Likes