Help sent Eth to trx/btt wallet address

Hello, I am new to all this I have gone through the import wallet via the private address and still I can’t find my funds.
the transaction has been confirmed from my trx wallet to my Trx wallet here on trust wallet but the only issue is that it is the wrong type of coin. I just need help. please I hope I didn’t just lose all that ETH.

2 Likes

Hi @Evildchild,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. TRX/BTT wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet
3 Likes
    • Trust Wallet app version 1.26.17
    • Transaction hash or link 30ca1a20c5d91fa1f05b54516973cd15ece484ad0c8d942231a529875e15bbe7
1 Like

Please add Ethereum (TRC20) as a custom token. Here’s a guide:

Network: Tron
TRC20
Contract Address: THb4CqiFdwNHsWsQCs4JhzwjMWys4aqCbF
Name: Ethereum
Symbol: ETH
Decimals: 18

Ok so I see my funds now how do I get it into the proper wallet do I send it back to my tron wallet?

Where did you get the ETH (TRC20)? Did you withdraw it from an exchange? What is the name of that exchange?

It is from tronlink. I converted btt to wbtt then exchanged to Eth. Then tried to transfer to here. Mind you I have transferred btt to trust before so I thought it would be the same.

I see.

In terms of “proper wallet”, you can already store it to your address from the Trust Wallet app. ETH (TRC20) is supported (since you added it as a custom token), no need to transfer it to other wallets.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: I bought binance-peg Etherium by mistake. I tried to send approx $200 to my coinsquare account, and it wasn’t accepted because coinsquare doesn’t accept that particular currency

@iamdeadlyz
You are so cool, I read the conversation, I can see that you help people who have the problems in this community. You are so nice with good heart :heart: ,
I also have a similar problem, I tried hard to get my ETH back, because I sent 1.5 (BEP20)ETH from my MetaMask wallet to my own NEXO account (ERC20)ETH wallet. That time, I was new and small knowledge about “Different Chain”. I asked some help from many places. They told me to contact the NEXO supporter because that platform host to NEXO. I write mail to them and try to chat but I never get to talk to the human (only Bot)
After two weeks I get mail from them to informed about NEXO policy of sending digital assets to the wrong address or chain, which I can understand that they could not do anything, no suggestions.
I completely understand that is my mistake but if I could have recovery phase or some kindness help like you do to all friends here, I will be able to get my 1.5ETH back.
Everyday I still see those ETH sit in the Binance-Peg Ethereum address wallet with hopefully :weary:, one day NEXO will accept ERC20 ETH, if they do, I might get it back.

Hello @thaimiss you can retrieve only if you have the NEXO wallet is BIP39 and supports recovery phrase/private keys export. If yes, you can check this guide: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

Otherwise, only NEXO wallet support can help you.

سلام،من سه روز پیش از صرافی کوکوین مقدار ۴۰ عدد ماتیک رو برو شبکه پالی گان متیک به آدرس کیف پول تراست ولت خودم فرستادم،ولی آدرس کیف پول روی شبکه Bep20 بوده است،هنوز نیامده،صرافی کوکوین هم میگوید تراکنش با
موفقیت انجام شده،لطفا بمن کمک کنید
Address:0xFf210C2B38BE8d90C057e2440d668459BcBBf18D
Tx hash:0xdafa758b9b319e6e8f15996bbbac6c633385d8c11b4f761034d492cfba4fb299