How to recover funds sent to a wrong public address trust wallet

Hi everyone! Can someone please help me recover my funds. I made a mistake by sending my Safe Energy crypto from my Trust Wallet App to my Coinbase App but I send it to a Ethereum address on coinbase can someone please help recover it ? Thank you !

4 Likes

Hello please use this guide

3 Likes

I mistakenly sent it to another address … sent it from floki inu to binance smart chain … my coin is missing … how to get it

1 Like

@ananthm59
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

3 Likes

@JustSpaceX
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

7 Likes

hash - 0x7320965c2eba356ac675033e1430635ba57fbaf96858cb011c81e156bf54ce67

issue - I mistakenly sent floki inu coin to binance smart chain address…my floki inu coin is missing

1 Like

Hello @ananthm59
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0x2b3f34e9d4b127797ce6244ea341a83733ddd6e4
Decimals: 9

2 Likes

The token add does not show the coin

1 Like

does not show the coins

1 Like

@ananthm59
Your tokens are on this address
0xc0c979ee2e294b98c0f6d89b3c1875dcaf5e3821

1 Like

But my coin did not show…what to do…If you want, I will give you my wallet phrase. Can you recover it for me?

1 Like

@ananthm59
Is this your receiving address or not?
0xc0c979ee2e294b98c0f6d89b3c1875dcaf5e3821
Note that your recovery words should never be shared with us also.

1 Like

yes this is my receiving address … this receive address is the binance address … no money has arrived yet…but floki inu coin is gone

1 Like

@ananthm59
Does Binance support Floki INU?
Please contact the customer support of Binance so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

1 Like

same here, my truswallet has been hacked and all my coins are gone, and i got 1 remaining crypto which i transferred immediately. but i transferred it in a wrong address. plz help. its the only remaining crypto i had.

1 Like

@renace15
Please be informed that Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.

1 Like

I sent this info to the trust email weeks ago and I still have not received any help recovering my crypto! Does anyone know how someone can actually get help rather than a generic response email? It’s been over 3 weeks now! Help!

1 Like

hi jenny thanks for the feedback,
i meant was i transferred token, let say token A transferred to token B, which is a different token. can this be resolve and get back the token? i saw the token in my transfer transaction.

1 Like