I bought some Hodler Heroes tokens and they showed up

Hello Jenny,

I have the same problem and wondered if you could kindly help me.

I bought some Hodler Heroes tokens and they showed up in my trust wallet fine with a successful transaction on BscScan. The next day I couldn’t see my tokens in my wallet, but I can still see the successful transaction on BscScan.

The value of my Hodler Heroes tokens has decreased from over $4,000 to $2,500 over the last month and I have desperately been trying to sell them to pay for some legal bills, but sadly have not been able to access them.

I would be very grateful if you can let me know how to retrieve my tokens back in my trust wallet. I have tried everything including reimporting my trust wallet, turning my phone off and on, reimporting custom token again etc. I have done everything Teust support has suggested to do, plus the Trust community andI just don’t know what to do.

Thank you so much your your help. I am very grateful.

Angie

Transaction Hash:

0x4758843c17d3b3432176db03657667873af01012379e0c577058d6f685c32d4d

Hello @Foreverandever To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello Alan,

Thank you so much for your reply. I am very grateful for your help.

I purchased a small amount of Hodler Heroes tokens in the first instance as a test. The transaction was successful and the tokens showed up in my trust wallet fine. I then carried out 2 further transactions of larger amounts of Hodler Heroes tokens and they too showed up in my wallet. I purchased over $4,000 worth of Hodler Heroes tokens in total and all tokens showed in my wallet.

The next day I checked my trust wallet and for some reason the tokens were missing. If I click on my Hodler Heroes imported token, I can see the successful transaction on BscScan, but no value of tokens. Because there is no value and the balance is zero, I am unable to access my tokens to sell or swap.

I desperately needed to sell my tokens to pay for an unexpected legal bill, and it has been very frustrating not being able to access my Hodler Heroes tokens. Sadly, they have now decreased in value to around $2,500 over this last month.

I have tried everything Trust support has suggested. I have reimported the custom coin. I have reimported my trust wallet. I have tried using another device. I have turned my phone off and on. I have tried everything.

Clearly there is a fault with the trust wallet as my transactions were all visible in my trust wallet in the first instance. The next day they disappeared. Please can Trust correct the fault and return my tonens. Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you

With best wishes

Angie

Hello Alan,

Thank you so much for your reply. I am very grateful for your help.

I purchased a small amount of Hodler Heroes tokens in the first instance as a test. The transaction was successful and the tokens showed up in my trust wallet fine. I then carried out 2 further transactions of larger amounts of Hodler Heroes tokens and they too showed up in my wallet. I purchased over $4,000 worth of Hodler Heroes tokens in total and all tokens showed in my wallet.

The next day I checked my trust wallet and for some reason the tokens were missing. If I click on my Hodler Heroes imported token, I can see the successful transaction on BscScan, but no value of tokens. Because there is no value and the balance is zero, I am unable to access my tokens to sell or swap.

I desperately needed to sell my tokens to pay for an unexpected legal bill, and it has been very frustrating not being able to access my Hodler Heroes tokens. Sadly, they have now decreased in value to around $2,500 over this last month.

I have tried everything Trust support has suggested. I have reimported the custom coin. I have reimported my trust wallet. I have tried using another device. I have turned my phone off and on. I have tried everything.

Clearly there is a fault with the trust wallet as my transactions were all visible in my trust wallet in the first instance. The next day they disappeared. Please can Trust correct the fault and return my tonens. Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you

With best wishes

Angie

@Foreverandever this transaction hash shows you already transferred out your funds to another (0x88395e32adde8ead4cc4716bd0534b1daf9349d7) about a month ago.

Hello Alan,

Thank you for your email. I very much appreciate your help.

I have not transferred any money to another account around a month ago.

I realised the value of my Hodler Heroes tokens was missing around a month ago, and have been trying ever since to ask for help from Trust to retrieve my missing funds.

Thank you for your second message. Thank you for kindly confirming there is actually a fault with my Trust Wallet. I would be very grateful if you are able to fix this fault as I desperately need to cash out my funds. Thank you so much.

With best wishes

Angie

Hello @Foreverandever
Is this address yours 0x88395e32adde8ead4cc4716bd0534b1daf9349d7 ?
If it isn’t, then your wallet is compromised and here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet: