I didn't get my dogecoin

I bought some dogecoin 2 weeks ago but I didn’t get any coin :upside_down_face:
I send you email for Several times…But the problem has not been solved yet
I installed version 12.31.12 why this wallet should not work

2 Likes

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

1 Like

I’m having the same issue.

DEphipgV2hRx7XF8ZmH962Cv88ZfkigWFF

Is my address please help!

Version 5.22 I bought doge directly through trust wallet and it’s showing as 0

A post was split to a new topic: Xrp deducted from deposited balance

The third-party crypto providers like MoonPay, Simplex, etc. are taking time in distributing the bought cryptos due to the increased demand. It is best to contact them directly. Support ticket links can be checked here:

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/list-of-cryptocurrency-providers/532

A post was split to a new topic: Bought doge not arrived

Hi there

I am having the same issue today. I deposited DOGE from my Crypto dog com wallet to my Trust wallet after the update to latest version 8.5.8 and my DOGE hasn’t to my balance yet on Trust wallet app.

Transaction Hash 6050b72a8d6c2097e92d8ce149ccb7124a39791231634999838248e69066f410

Trust Doge Wallet DGURK9B6i2TjCkP6Jsa5abbyeJR16JD4GA

As you can see, the transaction has done 90 confirmations so really not sure what’s going on as they usually clear at 6 confirmations or less.

@Franklin2023 You received already and sent out

Do you recognize the transaction?

Well I had to export my private key from Trust wallet onto another wallet platform because my balance on my trust wallet app was still showing $0 but I’ve managed to access the funds from a different wallet but why would that have happened?

@Franklin2023 I believe a reimport would have shown your funds or using the troubleshoot guide