I sent my USDT TRC20 to a wrong address

hi please help me i used the binance app so i can withdraw usdt to trust wallet the address i used is wrong the address i used is bnb smart chain please help

Hello @RhineMarco To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Last week, I mistakenly deposited 205 million Shiba tokens to Yooshi’s contract address
What can I do to recover my fund?

Hello @Marliksoft
Please note that tokens sent to a contract address are not recoverable.
Please be careful next time when transacting.

1 Like

:heart: I send etherem to wrongly on the address of etc now i how recover my eth
And the okex etc accunt is in my ownership
Please help me how i recover my sended eth

Hello @Ilyaskhosa To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

2 Likes

Hi there I also sent my usdt bep20 to the wrong usdt erc20 address and i want to know how i can get that back?

Hello @csanc To better assist, please send the following information:

Hi there,

Uploading: 70B34493-D3D5-455C-A924-CB7C08FDACB7.png…

0xADb8ed411973d9bcD245EE3346a20414459CD593

https://bscscan.com/tx/0xd34c2808a7be065d64337cd0d00561e7c3d00446807e987022c19f3f461a6660

I was trying to send this usdt to my coinbase Wallet but i can see that they only except erc20 usdt and not bep20

Is there anything else?

Hello @csanc Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

Hi there i have and they said that i would need to contact trustwallet

@csanc we have nothing to do from our side. Confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed.

Sir, help me. I wrong address from Tokocrypto to trustwallet, I should have withdrawn from BIDR tokocrypto to BNB and then transferred to BNB trustwallet, but I failed. I have contacted Tokocrypto, and they have managed to check it. then I was directed again to contact the trustwallet

Hello @Giantm To better assist, please send the following information:

https://www.bscscan.com/tx/0xc1194ed2419b1d56029ae9532615f902b844c224f5c3e07dcdbbc3609d1efde6

1. please help me i entered wrong address. supposedly from BIDR (Tokocrypto) I first changed it to BNB then I withdrew to the BNB smartchain address (Trustwallet) but what I did was from BIDR (Tokocrypro) I sent it directly to BNB (Trustwallet). Not once, I made the same mistake, but the second time from BTC (Tokocrypto) to BNB Smartchain (Trustwallet). I beg for a solution regarding my coin.

Hi, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-

For BIDR
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x9a2f5556e9a637e8fbce886d8e3cf8b316a1d8a2
Decimals: 18

For BTC
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x7130d2a12b9bcbfae4f2634d864a1ee1ce3ead9c
Decimals: 18

do you understand understand what i mean? my coin got stuck because I entered the wrong address.

withdrawal from “Tokocrypto” has been successful, then it is directed to the “trustwallet”.

OK, I’ll explain again. The first thing I did was withdraw, and I entered the address 0xB4c5370516960098dC95f496e23807029d275BD2 . the point is from BIDR in the application (TOKOCRYPTO) I withdraw to the BNB Smartchain address in the application (TRUSTWALLET)

@Giantm you withdraw your assets as BEP20 both BIDR and BTC. Follow the instructions I provided above your assets will display.