I sent USDT from Trust Wallet to the usd coin address TRC20

Please help. I sand ustd from treuwallet to the usd coin address TRC20
I received notefiction in truwallet but i find any crypto currency
How i can do

5 Likes

Hi @mebroukslim1984,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Please send the following information so we can understand more about your situation:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Android or iOS version of your device (please take a screenshot and upload it)
  3. USD Coin TRC20 QR code (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  4. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  5. Further details about the issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  6. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
  7. Video recording of the issue (upload it via Google Drive, then share the viewing link here, and make sure the permission is updated [example: https://i.imgur.com/o4f1ABK.png])

----
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Also, we will not request fees or payments to provide you with access to your funds. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately. Stay SAFU!
----

2 Likes

will transfer the ustd from binanace to my wallet in trustwallet but i transfer [redacted] ustd to usd cion wallet network Torn TRC20

I received this confirmation by banance

(

Withdrawal Successful
You’ve successfully withdrawn [redacted] USDT from your account.

Withdrawal Address : [redacted]

Transaction ID : [redacted])

For that i transfered [redacted] ustd to address wallet of usd icon ( [redacted])

TXid [redacted]

After transfer i received an notefiction by trust wallet

But when i saw in my wallet I don’t find any crypto and the notefiction

Was hiden

Please help me how i can recover my crypto

Thank friend

Please send the screenshots of the following:

• USD Coin and USDT TRC20 QR code (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  • Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Press this button to upload the images. Once uploaded successfully, the image should load.

1 Like

Usdt adress is [redacted]

Usd coin is [redacted]

• Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thank you for sending the requested details.

Please be informed that you have withdrawn USDT TRC20, not a USDC TRC20.
[redacted]

If your intention was to convert it automatically to USDC TRC20, then it is not possible.

To view it in the app, tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for USDT, and enable the one with Tether USDT and TRC20. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Your balance should show up after enabling it.

Oh thank you very much. I find my crypto in usdt trc20 when I enable it
Thank you very much :gift_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re very welcome!

A reminder to always stay safe while exploring the crypto space, have a read:

Remember that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Also, we will not request fees or payments to provide you with access to your funds. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately. Stay SAFU!