I swap my BFG on pancake swap and I have not received it in my trust balance yet

Hello please I need your help I used pancake swap and transaction success
I swap BFG to TRX but I have not received it in my wallet

0xECa358D98b18856413A81Cb0BDF7044C35020746 -my address

0xd0afc5e644575fbc93e017761285c2fd3f9fee02d4b2aa781260f18d5bf51c2e -hash

Hello @Kenjimarlow,
You sent your BFG token to this address 0x99dc77c42331b8584316306cceda05280e5a2de2
Do you recognise that transaction ?

2 Likes

No I don’t recognize that address, is that one if my address
No I don’t recognize that address, is that one if my address

I just swapped my BFG on pancake for TRX and that is all I did, I entered pancake straight from my trust wallet dashboard

@Kenjimarlow It appears your wallet is compromised as your BFG tokens were sent out to that address listed above.
Please be informed that Trust Wallet is a free, decentralized app that allows users to be custodians of their crypto assets.

Anyone can create a wallet without the need for any user verification.

We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.

Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.

What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app.

The Trust Wallet team cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more: