I transferred and received BTC not reflecting

@Rideroftime He already received the BTC you sent, sometimes they may not appear in the transaction history on the app but you can always check the explorer.

2 Likes

The problem is that they don’t believe in the blockchair only in the application and I’m going to run out of my btc

1 Like

@Rideroftime Blockchair is an explorer for Bitcoin to check your transactions.
You should use that to always confirm your transactions if you can’t seem to find in your wallet.

1 Like

Is there any way to make the download appear in the application of it?

Hi Tobi…I have similar problem …BTC was sent to my wallet and on bitcoin explorer it has been confirmed but yet to see the btc in my wallet can you help pls

@Oluwajizzle Please follow the troubleshoot guide below:

@Tobi I have tried all the troubleshooting options yet still can’t find the BTC …can you please help cos this is beginning to hurt my business . Thanks

Hi

I sent BTC to my trust wallet and it’s been over 24hrs of sending it which it has been confirmed on Blockchain explorer .Can you please help me look into this

Trust wallet version: 10.5
QR code plain text : bc1qzvs9jkgfe0zdfzqlcta64nr5fqrqcua9yvdm4d

Transaction hash : 9facb7dd17a314db24b82f1ecbd9dc68479a49cba3143713a6c44070009becf8

@Oluwajizzle I think you need to check your transaction hash well or check you have sent your BTC to as that transaction hash you sent has no history with the address you shared.

I have the screenshot of the transaction but not allowing me to post on here …I also use the QR code to scan while sending the payment and confirmed the wallet before sending just for it to send and got a receipt of transaction showing another

36jTp1f4uZkXC2VGy41Pc1CgCgoqyXirJT

This address was what showed on the receipt even after using the QR code and the address .can. You please help check as the btc is still in the wallet after checking bitcoin explorer

@Oluwajizzle You most likely sent to a wrong address then, if you scanned the QR code from your wallet, there’s no way it’ll pop up as another address.

I sent using the QR code …is there anyway I can send a screenshot on here ? I have the receipt and everything …

@Oluwajizzle You should be able to upload a screenshot now

Attached is the confirmation from blockchain explorer stating the funds it’s still available in the wallet

I have attached the below screenshot of the transaction I made from blockchain to my trust account using the barcode generated from trust . Also it says completed on blockchain explorer and says the wallet still have the money …Kindly help

@Oluwajizzle Check the address you have sent to, it’s different from the initial address you sent here.
You need to check to see where you have copied that address from.

hi @Tobi, i came across the same issue that did not receive btc in TrueWallet although it’s been confirmed successful by multiple block explorer webs.

I also tried the TroubleShooting options , and still doesn’t show in my TrustWallet in any way. Please kindly help solving it. thanks

my Missing transaction hash : 53f625be8ab504947292bc74351a06964b9df5852d8fb7b04ea17e1f4fd7ce41

my BTC TrustWallet address is:
bc1q7htxfwprm39h2r2wgefm7c99knvqn8aw3q0zt6

@wadekuang68 Can you share a screenshot of that.
The blockchain explorer shows you received it already.

Transaction is showing completed on my purchase bitcoin on trust wallet…even receive a message from trust-wallet but balance is not reflective on my homepage,I have uninstall and reinstall,switch off mobile and put back on but yet haven’t received it.I did another purchase this morning,showing i have recieve on trust wallet but balance still not reflective…

Here is the Wallet address
bc1q2vp07cmz65n3qn2cv434u47zdvepaaff3a4ye6