Kyc on trust wallet

There are many wallet that need KYC so why trust wallet don’t have this for security of clients?

3 Likes

Why TW would require kyc? You are responsible for funds, not TW. Kyc has nothing to do with security of your funds. It’s obligatory for exchanges using FIAT currencies. If TW immpelement kyc, then I will definitely stop using it

4 Likes

Are you sure of that why Mr

Trust Wallet is a fully decentralized non-custodial wallet. This means that you have complete access over your cryptocurrencies but are also solely responsible for their security. 7 Reasons Why You Should Use Trust Wallet

3 Likes

Yeah I understand but for you what is the Important of Kyc on Client

1 Like

I prefer decentralization because I am the only controller in my cipher on the blockchain and I can import the 12-Word recovery phraseit in any wallet that is compatible with bip39.

2 Likes

kyc is only required for exchanges like binance and other exchanges that control your crypto.

3 Likes

Good I understand that well

2 Likes

KYC isn’t for the security of anybody but the government. Monitoring for money laundering

Decentralisation is under attack and our freedom to trade, donate or stake is in our hands.

3 Likes

Thx :+1: my friend.i hope it is good

3 Likes

Read here bro> Cryptocurrency Exchanges, Which One Should I Choose?

3 Likes

I don’t think KYC is necessary and I don’t see how it relates to the security of TW. For TW to be decentralised, I think it’s good enough

3 Likes

What type of person you are ??. People are fighting for no KYC as it’s against privacy and you want KYC in trust wallet ??? Lol. You maybe had no work to do, or got brain washed. Ridiculous :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Trust wallet is a fully decentralized system that does not require kyc you own your funds in your wallet.

3 Likes

You don’t need KYC in a fully decentralized system. You are fully in charge of your funds and you alone have your 12 phrases for security

5 Likes

I think that’s enough. Trust is digital wallet, it isn’t trading platform

5 Likes

@Moxdeo good questio🖒

Privacy… KYC disrupts privacy. Glad it’s not here

1 Like