Lost balances and coins

Have a nice day. I removed and restored my Trust wallet account. After I entered my code, I logged into my account, and I did not have the coins I bought, my balance was reset, I would be glad if you could help.

2 Likes

Hello there! Please refresh the list of assets (drag it down, a refresh icon will appear). Or, you can follow this guide: My Crypto is Missing, What Should I Do?

Hello, I have the same problem, I had to reinstall the application because I changed my phone, I put the recovery phrase in order, it tells me that the wallet has been imported, but I don't see any Safemoon anymore. can you help me please.

I had 450… of NFT Art Finance, I liquidated 45… shares and it took my entire portfolio. When I removed the liquidation it gave me back 41… shares. I am missing 400… shares. I tried my trust wallet on another device and my shares are missing. I have a screenshot of when I owned 451… shares and what they gave me after the liquidation. I have the time and day of the transactions and how much I owned. How can I recover this?

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

When I went to upload my screenshots it claimed “Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.”
How do I upload this?
5.21 (5210) is the Version
0x07f8E081CF6325719A72b6ffC4332fbBBb2fE3A6 is the receiving link

1 Like

On 20th April i sent a mail to the trust support mail of my missing safemoon worth $600 and BNB worth $2700. I’m still yet to get a reply.

Today my Safemoon worth $160, Bafe worth $180, Binance SmartChain worth $380 & Cummies worth $100 all gone today.

I seriously need a reply, i cant keep losing money this way. I need a refund.

I have sent the Screenshot which you requested we send but keep getting a notification that i cant embed media.

Please reply me and get my coins back. Thank you

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

1 Like