Missing Cosmos ATOM tokens

Hi @Adefreitas616,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ATOM wallet address
  3. Transaction hash or link that was given by Coinbase Pro
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

@iamdeadlyz

Upon checking, you didn’t receive any ATOMs on that wallet. So, it is still on your Coinbase Pro account. You can try to withdraw from that exchange again.

@iamdeadlyz okay thank you. My last issue is trust wallet isn’t providing a memo tag but coinbase is demanding one to withdraw.

You can enter any memo. Receiving cryptos to your address from the Trust Wallet app does not require a memo.

A post was split to a new topic: Unable to unstake my atom says not available

Same problem here, after update all corrected. Thanks!

1 Like

There is an Android problem too, while transferring ATOM to another wallet!

Hi @FredE,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ATOM wallet address
  3. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fMNqvX8P1Z46nmMFZTtdUbRFzhSDeFK5/view?usp=sharing

I hope You understand a little Dutch… :laughing:

I’m having the same issue - the Android Trust Wallet app 1.26.11 is dispaying zero balance for Cosmos Atom. I have checked my public wallet address for Atom on mintscan and I can see my balance is correct. When will the updated Trust Android version be available?

There is an Adroid 1.26.14 version of the Trust wallet available. I saw my balance again after updating. But even the update has an issue with transferring ATOM to another wallet. I am still waiting for an update for this issue.

1 Like

1.26.14 is not available in the android play store. When will the play store be updated?

I have been getting this message
“Cosmos Network is temporary not available due to network upgrades. Wait for new app update within the next couple of days.”

I’m on iOS version 5.14, I cant send it to another wallet either.
States, Something went wrong try again.

Been waiting since Friday.

@FredE, thank you for providing the requested details. This issue is now relayed to the dev team. They are now debugging and fixing this one.

@hammer, the Google Play store takes time to distribute the latest updates per region. Try to check in a while.

@turnerc13, please provide us the following information:

2. ATOM wallet address (press ATOM, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here)

Hi I’m now really concerned. I was advised on the Community Telegram group to reimport my wallet to fix the issue of missing Cosmos ATOM (the balance was zero after the Cosmos netwok upgrade). After reimporting my wallet my Cosmos Atom have disappeared completely. Even more concerning - yesterday when i checked my public Cosmos/Atom address on mintscan the ATOM balance was correct, after reimporting my wallet today mintscan says my public Cosmos/ATOM address is not found! My public Cosmos/Atom address is - cosmos16l9vl697nygy2ax8yjx460gqucxvcupgwdf5l2. My Trust Wallet version is 1.26.11.
All other coins in my wallet are ok after re-importing my wallet, just ATOM are missing.
Please help!

@hammer

Your funds are SAFU. Mintscan is having issues from time to time due to the recent upgrade.
Interchain Explorer by Cosmostation

As stated earlier, please check the play store later and see if the latest update is available. The Google Play store is taking a lot of time in rolling out the latest version.

Version is 5.14 (5143)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sSRdhImpHtK32OWnkW50z4U-yuCy1dok/view?usp=drivesdk