Missing cryptos

I have a problem with my Trust wallet address after I lost my phone and try to import my tokens on a new phone. I imported my wallet with my secret phrase and received a wrong wallet address without any cryptos. I checked if my cryptos were stolen but the cryptos and wallet were not stolen. I already tried my secret phrase sentence a few months ago and I had no problems. Can you help me, please?

8 Likes

Hello @Elewedu
Please make sure that you have the right set of words.
We have no way to check this for you.

5 Likes

My 12 words phrase is 100% correct. And if they are not correct I believe it’s not gonna let me in ( it’s gonna say invalid phrase)

4 Likes

@Elewedu Yes you are most likely importing the phrase to another wallet.

4 Likes

@Tobi

Hello. I received Bitcoin in my Trust Wallet a day ago. But it does not reflect on my apps (on 2 devices) and Chrome extension.

Android App version 8.1.4

BTC Address: bc1qe79k7msgvfw0543l6swn4ea903syypg4g22rkc
Transaction Hash: a16e3d4b949a33b5fb35a56d0fcf451c7421433ea4f0c3a891fc7b122aa0b8e1

Please help me.

4 Likes

Hello @apollo0109
The transaction is still pending, please be patient

2 Likes

Why does it take so long? Is there anything I have to do to confirm the pending?

1 Like

@apollo0109 There’s nothing we can do regarding long confirmation time for Bitcoin transactions.

3 Likes

Please I can Not find my USDT on the BSC network, what should I do to recover it?

1 Like

@minlinx Check your receiving address on the explorer and see what it says.

1 Like

Processing: Screenshot_2024-05-23-14-49-02-172_com.wallet.crypto.trustapp.jpg…

1 Like

It is a APROVE transaction from my address to ‘Transit Finance: Router V5 for $232.28…’

1 Like

@minlinx Can you provide a transaction hash and your receiving address.

2 Likes

Okay Sir. Please gimme a few minutes. I need to finish a few things I am handling right now.

1 Like

TxnHash: 0xaa97e454d4ebb2c3ecf1e7a0c5ab60af98c2270075b56a4e636f303706795dc1

Address:
0x9D3583c26a173A79c25E79E6C280DC91C82042F3

1 Like

@minlinx Did you make a crosschain swap out ?

2 Likes

I did Not initiate that transaction. It seems like an auto-stake USDT on #BSC transaction. I checked the wallet the USDT was sent to, it was worth more than 5 trillion USDT.

Sorry for the typo in the previous message

Hi!
I got a similar issue.
Tried to connect my trust wallet to buy some presale tokens, and accidentally pressed connect 2-3 times, couldn’t connect till the end. After I got into my wallet and the TWT tokens was gone (around $200). Can not find what happened till now.
Can you please give me a hand to figure it out? Thank you
Transaction hash: 0xb9e50f30f024b93543ffe53b9443e1c1abdaef4a9d15bfb2f4b71ae3bd7fa8c4

App Version 8.14

@minlinx @thedrafan If you notice an unauthorized transaction on your wallet, then it is most likely compromised and you need to stop using the wallet immediately.

Please be informed that Trust Wallet is a free, decentralized app that allows users to be custodians of their crypto assets.

Anyone can create a wallet without the need for any user verification.

We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.

Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.

What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app.

The Trust Wallet team cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more:

1 Like

Good Afternoon Tobi, are you saying my hard earned money, $232, my entire life savings, is gone? This was an auto-stake transaction, Trustwallet should find my money please.