Missing cryptos

Okay Sir. Please gimme a few minutes. I need to finish a few things I am handling right now.

1 Like

TxnHash: 0xaa97e454d4ebb2c3ecf1e7a0c5ab60af98c2270075b56a4e636f303706795dc1

Address:
0x9D3583c26a173A79c25E79E6C280DC91C82042F3

1 Like

@minlinx Did you make a crosschain swap out ?

2 Likes

I did Not initiate that transaction. It seems like an auto-stake USDT on #BSC transaction. I checked the wallet the USDT was sent to, it was worth more than 5 trillion USDT.

Sorry for the typo in the previous message

Hi!
I got a similar issue.
Tried to connect my trust wallet to buy some presale tokens, and accidentally pressed connect 2-3 times, couldn’t connect till the end. After I got into my wallet and the TWT tokens was gone (around $200). Can not find what happened till now.
Can you please give me a hand to figure it out? Thank you
Transaction hash: 0xb9e50f30f024b93543ffe53b9443e1c1abdaef4a9d15bfb2f4b71ae3bd7fa8c4

App Version 8.14

@minlinx @thedrafan If you notice an unauthorized transaction on your wallet, then it is most likely compromised and you need to stop using the wallet immediately.

Please be informed that Trust Wallet is a free, decentralized app that allows users to be custodians of their crypto assets.

Anyone can create a wallet without the need for any user verification.

We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.

Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.

What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app.

The Trust Wallet team cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more:

1 Like

Good Afternoon Tobi, are you saying my hard earned money, $232, my entire life savings, is gone? This was an auto-stake transaction, Trustwallet should find my money please.

@minlinx There is nothing Trust wallet can do regarding this.
Please take caution moving forward to keep your assets safe.

Hello Tobi please I swapped my Bitcoin to Eth on the 20th of May this year the Btc was deducted from my wallet and I haven’t received the Eth in my balance please help me and fix this please this is the transaction hash c4f16707040b3dd443f0c3c89c08a0b6a27969c6f457f9b4f207f1f043593578

@Block14512 Can you provide your Ethereum receiving address.

0x9b74286981F2E1292319849E2418A58155FA69B8

Here is my Ethereum receiving address please I really need you to help me and fix this please.

@Block14512 Please check your transaction history on the explorer to view all your transactions

tokens disappeared from my trust wallet. I have no transaction history I lost about 450$ please Tobi check this

Address 0xAD95E9f8deb74e3bD0B46949727D77f63764aA82

@Aaaa121 Please check your address on the blockchain explorer to see your transactions if it isn’t shown in your Trust wallet app.

Thank you for the quick reply

I checked and there are no transactions there either

@Aaaa121 What chan did you have the missing tokens on? That’s the chain you need to check.

Bsc, I check bscscan and there is no transaction either. I had 1.4b Osak and now it’s 0

@Aaaa121 But this is your transaction history where it clearly shows your token being sent out.

It appears you have clicked on a phishing link and had your assets stolen.
You need to stop using that wallet immediately and create a new one.

Hello, I deposited funds to my trust wallet but it appears my funds have disappeared. I am now told I have deposit up to a certain amount to access my funds - is this correct? it has been more than 3 weeks now and no site of my money in the wallet. Can you help me.

1 Like

@Sherene That sounds like a scam and it seems your wallet is compromised. I would advise you check your address on the blockchain explorer to see your transactions and then also create a new wallet after.
Please ensure you never share your recovery words as those are the key to your wallet.