Missing cryptos

I am replying to this post because I can not get any freaking help. I made a ticket it took 3 days for an initial response. Finally I was contacted I reply with my issue and now I am waiting again. It’s impossible to get any help from Trust! I have missing crypto and I have been scammed after using these freaking message boards! This is ridiculous!!

@DB330 If you have submitted a ticket, you would be contacted by the customer support team. Please be patient.

I have submitted Two tickets. I finally get a response now it’s going on 3 days and nothing. I’m in a situation my wallet has been compromised and tokens stolen. I don’t want to close the wallet because I have a transaction that never appeared in my wallet. So I don’t want to get rid of it until I know what happened to my transaction. I got scammed trying to get help so I’m a bit frustrated.

@DB330 Sorry about that, you should not use a wallet that has been compromised but rather create a new wallet.
Regarding your missing transaction, can you provide a transaction hash for it.

Sure no problem. 0x5c67fc97b01398a61bae1b2866506a03d97143b288099bb2f2ab6ee62d442d93

@DB330 The ZINU token from that transaction hash was sent to this address 0xC8829a91e2F18B5C5E6510D5FAd11Ac97f61b928

Yes that’s my address. It never appeared in my wallet. I never received it. That’s how I got into this mess trying to get help. Can you explain why it never appeared in my wallet?

@DB330 You would need to add it manually if it doesn’t show up.
There’s a guide below and also contract details to add:

Ok great. Now that brings me to this question. If my wallet is compromised and I add them manually then I’m at risk of those token being taken as well. Is there anyway around this?

1 Like

@DB330 That depends because the tokens are in your wallet even though you haven’t added them yet so if your wallet is compromised and you still have that in your wallet, you could still make an attempt to send it out.

1 Like

Ok. Thank you for you assistance. I’ll see how it goes. I appreciate your time.

1 Like

i have sent usdt to ton network i didnt know it trust wallet doesn’t support jetons how can i get the back any one

1 Like

@hero3690 You’d need to import your wallet to a wallet that does support TON tokens and access from there.

1 Like