Missing funds got hacked

Hi, Jenny! Please help. I tried to swap my PIT token for BNB on TrustWallet, but something is wrong. My PIT tokens are gone (most of them), but my Wallet balance doesn’t reflect this. My wallet balance shows a very low amount as if my PIT was sold, but I never got anything in return. Please help!!!

@achance
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Sorry, but the pictures go in reverse order (bottom to top). Thank you sooooo much!!!

Hi @achance
Your tokens were swapped already to BNB but sent out in this transaction 0xb11f0cde9d423461b89c72ca8d455e448c970014a93ac36fbb7d1bbc91672688 to this receiving address (0x5017712f8e632e93b62ee3fb9b197702a1466527)
Do you recognise that transaction?

how would i recognize this? So sorry, I’m so new to this. Is this not anything related to my TW account? Do you think someone stole them?

@achance
Check your BNB transaction history, if you do not recognise it, then unfortunately someone else has your wallet recovery keys and here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

Hi Jenny, No, I’ve never given out my keywords to anyone ever. This is all a very new account and when I bought PIt two weeks ago was the first time I’ve used Pancake and TW.

The account number you sent above. You said to check my BNB history; should this account (the one that belongs to me be the same when I sent BNB to Pancake a few weeks ago (Just in reverse order)? I still have a hard time believing that someone stole my keyword phrase. I don’t go on many websites so this is all so scary. Could there be something that went wrong with Pancake swap? All you help has been amazing. Thank you so much. I’m a handicapped 52 year old so I don’t have much savings and this was most of it, so I’m desperate to see if there’s anyway it’s still out there somewhere whereby I might have a shot at getting it back.