Missing funds on wallet

Dear Sharoe,
Your prayers have been heard, I finally got the funds on my wallet. Thank you for your concerns and I wish you the best with your crypto’s!

Apologies for the inconvenience. There Is huge demand of bnb Purchase which is why our providers are taking time to complete orders.
Please reach out to the 3rd party crypto provider for immediate assistance.

1 Like

Hey,
Kindly provide us the following details for better assistance,

1. Your Trust wallet app version (Click on setting > about & take an screenshot. attach It here.)
  2. Your Crypto address. ( Click on receive near to send option. Take a screenshot, Attach It here)
  3. Transaction Hash / ID ( write down, If you have any)
  4. Screenshot from the wallet. (Errors, Balance aren’t displaying etc.)
  5. Explanation of your Issue. (Ignore, If already did)

Hey,
Kindly provide us the following details for better assistance,

1. Your Trust wallet app version (Click on setting > about & take an screenshot. attach It here.)
  2. Your Crypto address. ( Click on receive near to send option. Take a screenshot, Attach It here)
  3. Transaction Hash / ID ( write down, If you have any)
  4. Screenshot from the wallet. (Errors, Balance aren’t displaying etc.)
  5. Explanation of your Issue. (Ignore, If already did)

[ note : You can upload the screenshots on Google drive and share the public links here ]

this is absolutely absurd that Trust wallet admins, moderators and the folks running the show are not publicly responding to this shit. im out a few thousand dollars here. and when they finally send my Binance Peg Ethereum that they claim is successful to my coinbase account will I get the price at which I sent it or will I get the price of what ever it is when they fix the issue… it is crazy no one is responding to us.

1 Like

So you transferred PEG version of Ethereum to Coinbase? Pleased be informed, Coinbase doesn’t support Binance smart chain based Ethereum.
Does your Coinbase wallet allows to export 12 words recovery phrase? If not than please seek support to Coinbase support team. If yes,

You need to get the ETH wallet Private keys of your Coinbase wallet . This is where you sent your Crypto.

If you followed the guide properly, You will get the Private keys of your ETH wallet. Import this private keys in the App as Binance smart chain wallet to access on your assets.

How to Import a Wallet via Private Key

After importing,
Search for ETH in the app and enable which has BEP20 underneath the name.

Here’s a guide to follow :
How to Add or Remove a Coin

I Purchased BNB through trust wallet via moon pay, transaction says it is completed 3 days ago but nothing has appeared in my wallet, I’ve checked all the addresses everything matches up I’ve contacted moon pay but they were no help I contacted binance support and they were also no help and trust wallet is not responding

I transferred BNB from CoinSpot to my trust wallet 3 days ago. It all says transaction complete on the CoinSpot end but it’s never shown up in my trust wallet! Has trust wallet scammed me? What’s going on? I’ve tried contacting support about 6 times with no response

0x2445f4eebd3926f616c9c33b898baf1fe35bbbe2a96d0dce5f74eaa649206634

Please help me check it out

I had my sfn token amount of 954 till todays mid day,but now there showing only 154,and a moment before it was 117.why thi is happening??? Did i lost them all???

Hi Victor010,
Fill out a ticket with the wallet information and the transaction ID. The team will get in contact with you within 3-4 business days. I have resolved my issue regarding the missing tokens. But now I am trying to resolve the issue of being charged fees for swaps that were unsuccessful.

I purchased BCH and never got it in my wallet also link to bitcoin site doesn’t even populate.

I missing to at swap bnb to smart chain i lost my monee, I don’t know. What Should i do sir.can i get my money back.

I enter the receiver address for BNB coin instead of BUSD. Does this mean I lost the money?

Please check your address on explorer,

bscscan.io

If there are no such record of receiving BNB than please wait for moonpay to complete your order.

The transaction is showing as completed on binance explorer with the correct wallet address but nothing is in my account and trust is not replying to anyone

Same happened with me but i did the wrong network (BEP20 instead of ERC20) for transferring ETH! can someone help me please?

1 Like

I have swapped a currency for Ethereum, it is showing up in my blockchain, but not showing up on trust wallet.

I’m having a similar issue. I had over $40 and when I transferred the bnb to elongate I’ve apparently only got $6 in there instead of $40. But the fee was only $0.57 so I’m really confused what’s happened to the rest of my money.

am i putting recovery phrase of trust wallet or coinbase and 2, am i importing this key into trust wallet or coinbase?