Missing funds on wallet

I enter the receiver address for BNB coin instead of BUSD. Does this mean I lost the money?

Please check your address on explorer,

bscscan.io

If there are no such record of receiving BNB than please wait for moonpay to complete your order.

The transaction is showing as completed on binance explorer with the correct wallet address but nothing is in my account and trust is not replying to anyone

Same happened with me but i did the wrong network (BEP20 instead of ERC20) for transferring ETH! can someone help me please?

1 Like

I have swapped a currency for Ethereum, it is showing up in my blockchain, but not showing up on trust wallet.

I’m having a similar issue. I had over $40 and when I transferred the bnb to elongate I’ve apparently only got $6 in there instead of $40. But the fee was only $0.57 so I’m really confused what’s happened to the rest of my money.

am i putting recovery phrase of trust wallet or coinbase and 2, am i importing this key into trust wallet or coinbase?

A post was split to a new topic: Tokens disappeared

Sorry Couldn’t got you, Please explain in Details so we can help you. looking forward to hear from you

50 hours ago I bought Safemoon on pancake Swap using Smartchain BNB. I have the transaction hash and the crypto address from Etherscan so it shows there but has not yet populated my Trust wallet. I transacted on Pancake swap and connected to Trust Wallet.

What has gone wrong?

I transferred ETH from Binance to trust wallet and the transaction shows completed however it’s been over four hours and I can’t see it in my wallet yet.

This is the first time I’m using this and am new to crypto.

Can someone please help me out?

Transaction id:
0x112ecccf4f8b2647588f5baab83d224494b52894dba0c073623f19cf89b4647e

Thank you

++

I tried re importing my wallet didn’t work. Not sure what else I can do.

1 Like

Hello Goldenj,

I sent 1.48 B coins yesterday from BitMart to my Trust Wallet and nothing is showing up. The addresses are correct and I have the confirmation it was transferred.

1 Like

Hi need help, I had 30mil safemoon yesterday but now only 3 appears in my trust wallet. Transaction history shows nothing sent.

2 Likes

I’ve got the same issue. I transferred BNB from CoinSpot to my trust wallet on Tuesday ( it’s now Sunday ) and my funds have never showed up. I’ve contacted trust wallet support over and over again, even via Instagram and can’t get a reply. The address I sent it to was right. I did everything correct but my funds are missing and I can’t seem to get any help to get them back. What can I do? It was $1000 worth so it’s a big deal to me

1 Like

I also bumped into this problem, i bought eth on binance and sent it to my trust wallet account and even after 24 hours i still haven’t recieved it. What could have coused the problem, do i have to still wait to get it or is it just lost? (the adress id checks out btw. and i’ve got the transaction id as well)

Hello,
I made two swaps with Pancakeswap (1. smart chain from BNB to KAVA, 2. smart chain from BNB to GOLDUCK), this was yesterday… transaction is successful (bscscan),
my BNB is missing from my wallet, but there are no KAVA or GOLDUCK.
I manually insert them in my wallet - still nothing.
If someone can help me, this is my address: 0x0613404b3c637FaE5c80414D9aFbf942C48D71eF

Thank you in advance

2 Likes

@Jp121 If you click on the top right and search for ZIL, it should show up. Then you need to slide the toggle over and it will show in your list

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’ll answer generally as a couple of users have hijacked this topic without creating a separate thread (ex: posting a different problem compared to OP’s issue).

To anyone experiencing this issue:

• Make sure you are using the latest version of the app.
  • Use WiFi with a strong internet connection instead of mobile data for the app to display the correct balance. If it won’t work, use WiFi + VPN as well.
  • Check your wallet address on https://explorer.binance.org/ (for BNB Binance Chain), http://bscan.com/ (for Smart Chain BNB), or http://etherscan.io/ (for Ethereum network) . If it’s already there then it already arrived in your wallet. If not, contact the customer support of the exchange regarding withdrawal issues.
  • You may want to try in reinstalling the app. Make sure you have a backup before you proceed.
    How to Backup a Multi-Coin Wallet
    Uninstall and then reinstall your app. Follow this guide to restore your wallet.
    How to Restore a Multi-Coin Wallet

For MoonPay, Simplex, and etc. purchases, they are taking time in distributing the bought cryptos due to the increased demand. It is best to contact them directly. Ticket links can be checked here:

For Binance Chain to Binance Smart Chain cross-chain swaps, read here: Swap from BNB to BNB smartchain, but value is missing - #203 by iamdeadlyz

I’ll lock this thread so users who encountered the same issue can check this answer immediately.

1 Like