Missing other coins and tokens after importing

I have the same issue. I imported from my stored QR code, so all was done correctly. I had no balance showing. But, I had my BNB wallet address. I added it in manually and my non-smart chain BNB appeared. I am still missing my other coins and tokens.

3 Likes

Hi @CONN,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. What cryptos are missing?
  3. Wallet address of those cryptos (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  4. Transaction hash or link
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Are you asking for a screen shot of Trust Wallet prior to reinstallation? I was not aware that I needed to take and store screen shots of each transaction. From the Trust Wallet documentation, I only need to store my seed phrase to reinstall my wallet. Please advise if my understanding is incorrect.

Indeed, the addresses that you provided don’t have any tokens in it. It would be impossible for the app to generate new addresses, not unless explicitly stated that there would be a change (which is the double-checking part that is mentioned below).

To double-check, try to follow the troubleshooting guide here:

Where can I ask about no coins showing up after moving from Coinbase Pro?

Thank you!

Any update with this? I just deleted and reimported my wallet and I’m missing bitcoin I bought last night. I had it this morning, then I reimported my wallet because it was giving me trouble transferring funds, then when I got my wall back I had all of my coins except the Bitcoin. It still says they are on my balance through the blockchain so I’m very confused as to why the Trust Wallet isn’t showing my bitcoin.

3 Likes

I am having the same problem. Uninstalled the app and reimported my wallet but my Bitcoin is not showing up. I was also having problem transferring coin from trust wallet to Binance.

2 Likes

Same problem here. Lost my BNB while reimporting the wallet. Could someone help pls?

2 Likes

I have the same problem also. I lost 350 $ ethereum. I transferred from binance to trust wallet on binance it is says “ Completed “ but I don’t have it on trust wallet I am stressed can u please help me?

Am facing similar issue here. After reinstalling my app. Then I import my wallet, now nothing is show. Help out

I have this same problem. Re-installed TW and my BTT is missing. It’s not even on the search.

I am facing the same issue. I reinstalled trust wallet on a new device and reimported the right wallet with the correct pass phrase, but it does not show any tokens except when I add each token manually. How do I get the original list back? and from where can I get the transaction history as now its missing under the Smart Chain token too.

1 Like

Hello @farhadvijayarora
You can try to check your address on each coins respective Explorer and see what coins you have on your address.

yes @JennyMillan but there were several coins and I don’t remember all the names of the entire list…
Why is the transaction history not showing under the smart chain coin? As through that one can recover all the purchases and contract details but after reimporting wallet its blank.

1 Like

@farhadvijayarora
Check on bscscan.com then if you’re trying to know all tokens on your smartchain wallet.

Hi. Were you able to resolve this issue?
Just this morning (Mon Nov 29, 2021) my funds were missing after a swap. Then I took the steps to restoring the wallet - twice and each time my balance got lower even after I enabled my BNB/BUSD coins and other tokens. Is there a glitch?

@BlackDotz1
I already responded to you on another thread, avoid duplicating posts