Missing Shiba inu

I sent shiba Inu to a wallet from Trust wallet, it has not yet gone. I was debited. What do I do about it. I need my Shiba Inu back please.

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I transferred Shiba inu from binance to trust wallet but I didn’t received any in my wallet and it’s gone from bianance acccount

@Thind.mandeep
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@Thind.mandeep
Please send your receiving address as a plain text.

My receiving address for Shiba inu 0x45537d53AB9b5dDcC68909b24beBBe4b43e8168a

@Thind.mandeep
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search SHIB and enable the one with BEP20.

Thanks for your help :pray:t2: Loved the way you work :heart: I thought I lost it forever

how do i send my shiba inu from trsut wallet to my Coinbase wallet ? :heartbeat:

Hello @mike1234567 check this guide: Sending Cryptocurrencies

But avoid sending unsupported chain such as BEP20 they’ll not be credited.

do i need pay for the ETH fee that they have ??? :heartbeat:

@mike1234567
ETH is used as gas fee for ERC20 transfers.
That is what you want to do, so definitely, you’d need ETH

I am now having this same issue. I logged into the app after it refreshed using my 12 phrase key and my Shiba inu and Ether (as well as all records of my transactions) are missing. Is this a temporary issue or is it actually gone. How do I get help with this?

@surferbandit
If the addresses don’t contain your funds, there could be a number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

is there a way to trace it back from my wallet? I don’t believe it was either of the two scenarios you just mentioned.

@surferbandit
You can check your address on Etherscan and see if your tokens are in your wallet.

Is there a support line that can help me with this? I transferred Ether to this wallet and can get the address I sent it to (which should be my trust wallet). It was working until a couple of days ago when the app was updated. Once it was updated, I had to log in again and when I did, my Shiba inu is gone.

@surferbandit
Please send the following information:

3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)