Missing transferred BNB

I transferred BNB from Bianance to trust wallet, the transaction is completed and appears but no bnb in my wallet i used the two months to transfer

@Abady11 Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

![Screenshot_٢٠٢٣١٢٢٠-١٦٠٢٣١|225x500](upload://goOnmhAEobNKatt88Rp6R2ouRHm.pn

0x1b6c5f4f18c58ea59382eb85b7947edce1f2d7e75524809aee891b48415d40a2
Hash

1 Like

Version 8.4
Wallet address
0xfA87dD8f172105c160d3267f94aD03f053096933
Thanks

@Abady11 The tokens you received were sent out

If you don’t recognize the transaction, then your wallet is compromised, you need to stop using it immediately and create a new one.
Please be informed that Trust Wallet is a free, decentralized app that allows users to be custodians of their crypto assets.

Anyone can create a wallet without the need for any user verification.

We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.

Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.

What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app.

The Trust Wallet team cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more:

O my God
Thanks for your response
I have some tokens on the wallet can I transfer it to the new wallet? and how?
Thanks

@Abady11 You just copy the receiving address on the new wallet and send your tokens there.

Thanks
When I try to send my tokens it tells me that i need BNB smart chain for the network fees
How I can fix this

@Abady11 You need to deposit a little amount of BNB then to use as gas fees.

when i deposit BNB it will transfered out of the old wallet this is the main problem
thanks

@Abady11 You need to forget about that wallet then, there’s no way to get those off.