My HBTC sent out without my knowledge

Hello, I encountered a problem… HBTC suddenly flew out again recently without operation… There is no record at all… The record is also wrong… I don’t know where there is a loophole in the trust wallet… Please help me.

Hello @Layla12041028

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

May I ask if you support Chinese?

That’s what happened (alarmed to the police)

我的錢包地址

My wallet address

0x63e5c8f6A15058F334BD39A2b3E718F84ea8Fa5a

Versions

The wrong picture is that there is no transaction content at all, but the money is gone. I hope you can pay attention to this problem, because this is a serious problem… There must be a lot of illegal people who are exploiting loopholes in your wallets…

My money just turned to trust the wallet… In less than five minutes, I saw the sign of the app jumping out of Just now, it was your official support email asking me to provide the private key to help me reply to the wallet error, but I didn’t provide it.

Qian Feixiang

in the case of closing the mobile phone… Without any permission from me, the private key was absolutely not exposed and was stolen… I’m very sad… If you deny that you have a problem, I can’t say anything! But at least don’t let people suffer anymore. I’m helpless… Really! Then your app transaction information is wrong… I don’t know how it was stolen… But the app display is all wrong. I really can’t imagine it.

Even the records that have been transferred out have been washed out directly… Is it true that you have a loophole that has been hacked?

Transfer record link 0x8046cea1a306e6c3d716ae22432057f76dbcfb37856cab95b4145bedf58c6f72

This is the sign of the app jumping out Qian Feixiang. I opened what I saw…

After a while, I disappeared when I opened the details… And there was only one coin I transferred in on the fire coin exchange. You did jump twice and disappeared directly. Finally, the money disappeared by myself…

I hope we can pay attention to this problem together. I’m sad and helpless…

If you are willing to pay attention to it… I can help you find loopholes. 3Q

Just now, it was your official support email asking me to provide the private key to help me reply to the wallet error, but I didn’t provide it.

Just now, it was your official support email asking me to provide the private key to help me reply to the wallet error, but I didn’t provide it.

Hello, I can’t add multimedia photos. Can you see the reply directly in the mailbox?

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

**Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

Hello @Layla12041028
Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Please be informed that Trust Wallet is a free, decentralized app that allows users to be custodians of their crypto assets.

Anyone can create a wallet without the need for any user verification.

We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.

Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.

What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app.

The Trust Wallet team cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more: