My Matic has disappeared from my Trust Wallet

I purchased Matic over 2 years ago and sent it to my Trust Wallet. It arrived into my wallet but with the downturn in Crypto I just left it on the back burner, so haven’t checked my wallet for a while. I am a newbie (and a pensioner) so looking for any help I can get. Now my balance is zero. My Matic has disappeared!! I have deleted and reinstalled my Trust wallet but it still shows a zero balance. I can find the transaction from May 2021 on Etherscan. How do I access it or get it back into my wallet?

3 Likes

Hello @Jorae
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

About

Rate Us on Play Market

Privacy Policy

Terms of Service

Make a suggestion

Version

Bom dia, rapaz eu tenho um problema parecido, estou aguardando a trust responder meu ticket.
Na minha carteira apareceu um NFT, cliquei nele sumiu metade do meus tokens, MATIC, LINK e FTM o cara roubou todos. Estou desesperado e não sei como vão proceder.

Why is my ada not in my trust wallet but my atom and NFTs are still there I had both my atom and ada staking trust wallet needs to fix this and pay respect to customer and the integrity of investors
Having the same problem here brother

I have the same issue. I have raised a ticket as well but trust wallet is not responding from last 5 days. My matic seems to be sent to some different address without my knowledge, it looks like it was stolen. Please help

@aj742 If there are unauthorized transactions in your wallet, it is most likely compromised.
Please be informed that Trust Wallet is a free, decentralized app that allows users to be custodians of their crypto assets.

Anyone can create a wallet without the need for any user verification.

We have no way to identify the person who has access to a specific wallet or address.

Trust Wallet does not hold the funds. Everything is on the blockchain.

What this means is that a wallet can be accessed using a different app.

The Trust Wallet team cannot reverse, cancel, or refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain since the app is a non-custodial wallet. All transactions done in the blockchain are permanent.

It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more: