My safemoon tokens have been lost in my wallet somewhere.plese help

Hi, I’ve just bought 0.125 BNB on the app and want to convert it into Safemoon tokens with pancakeswap. However, when I unlock my wallet in pancakeswap, it says that I don’t own any BNB to swap for Safemoon. How do I get the balance of my trust wallet to appear on pancakeswap?

No not yet…I’m really new to all of this.but I’ll get there… if you follow the link in this you can try.im at work just now so need to try later.and I’m waiting on someone getting back to me

Have you had any joy with recovering your coins.im still trying.if any one of us gets them back we should message one another

Hey alan.i have followed the instructions but no joy yet.every time I recover a wallet it is smart chain.how do I get the safemoon tokens back in.will they come back as smart chain or safemoon?

As Safemoon, if it still not visible add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Safemoon is available in my multi wallet but not when I go to import the private address…if I add manually using the steps you just sent… will it then show up when I go to import?

Hi, I need help and struggling to use this site.

I bought Safemoon via trust wallet. I then tried to transfer my Safemoon tokens straight to SavePlanetEarth(SPE) token. The wallet wasnt on my trustwallet and didnt add it until after.

But its not loading up with my tokens, although it states in my safemoon wallet that that the transcation is complete.

The money is missing somewhere. Can someone please help? Where has it gone and how do I get this back?

Did you get yours back? I’m struggling here.let me no how you get on.i can get right up to import wallet but when I import the wallet its only smart chain and not safemoon that comes up

When I put safemoon into etherscan it says no results.i have safemoon in my multi coin wallet so how do I get it on to the list of coins to import?

@AllyMAC To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

Trust Wallet app version

Crypto address

Transaction ID (if you have any)

Details about your issue

Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any

I’m the same.i didn’t use smart chain to convert from safemoon to bnb.theres a link somewhere in my conversation with a guy alan.im struggling to get mine back even using the information I have been given.let me no how you get on and I’ll let you no how I get on?

@Jam67 safemoon is BEP20 token not ERC20, check on bscscan not etherscan.

When I go into the recovery phase in my multi wallet I can’t get past where it shows my 15 words…there is no continue button?is this because I deleted the app and restarted it already

Why can’t I get my safemoon wallet onto the list of coins on the import section of my trustwallet app?.I have done all the right procedure so far…I have 2 safemoon wallets.one in my multi wallet and another on my list of wallets…but I need to have one in the list of where I import my lost coins.please help

Why can’t I get my safemoon wallet onto the list of coins on the import section of my trustwallet app?.I have done all the right procedure so far…I have 2 safemoon wallets.one in my multi wallet and another on my list of wallets…but I need to have one in the list of where I import my lost coins.please help

I created my trustwallet and did the whole thing to get safemoon through pancakeswap, but didn’t see it reflect in my trustwallet. I read the blog where you can reinstall the app and it might show up. I made sure I wrote down my key phrases exact from the beginning when I created the wallet. I re-installed the app and put in the key phrases and error over and over again. I discovered that one of the word was different so I changed the word, and I was able to get a wallet but not mine. I have the transaction receipt, but overall I can’t claim my safemoon if I can’t access my original wallet. Can you help me out?

If I bought into bnb and the money was taken out of my bank account but never transfer to my wallet what’s should I do ?

Hi @Loganisholzman buying crypto feature in Trust Wallet is provided by 3rd part, open ticket to the provider you selected when buying crypto: List of Cryptocurrency Providers

A post was split to a new topic: Missing tokens/funds