My trc keeps vanishing out of my wallet

@ralphosten Please provide your TRX receiving address.

2 Likes

TBQntfwuD25jgzN3Ha1qaXnkeVpofmazaK this is my recieving adress for tron

3 Likes

@ralphosten Your TRX isn’t missing missing, you can check on the explorer also.

3 Likes

im new to all this Tobi, , its not showing in my wallet and its asking myself to buy more to transfer funds ? i dont know how to retrieve it sorry ?

2 Likes

this is all i can see sorry ?

3 Likes

@ralphosten You need TRX (Tron) as gas fees to send out TRC20 tokens.
Learn more here:

2 Likes

yes, thats what im saying, i buy $25 worth of trx every time .and it only lasts for 2-4 small usdt transactions and then vanishes? this is what i don’t understand?

2 Likes

@ralphosten You are charged network fees for each transactions.
Your TRX don’t just disappear, they are charged as fees.
All transactions in the blockchain require transaction fees in order to be processed by the miners/validators regardless of whether it was a successful transaction or not.
These fees go to the miners/validators directly, not to the Trust Wallet team.

2 Likes

Hi, im new here and i have a question however i can’t make a post about it. Could u assist perhaps?

2 Likes

Hello @imahri
You can ask your questions here and you’d be responded to accordingly.

4 Likes

Why my bitcoin transaction still processing for over 17hours. Please i need a response to this as soon as possible

Hello @Daneva
Please wait for your transaction to be confirmed.
The bitcoin network is most likely congested.

this is where my trx has gone again!! TTAJQwn9phfUvEqETobXsgWBKvunewBUK1 this is now the third time now its gone ?? i need help please

tobi this is a screenshot

1 Like

as you can see its just gone 3 times im getting sick of it!!!

thanks ralph

@ralphosten If you notice unauthorized transactions on your wallet, then it is compromized and you need to stop using it immediately.
It is recommended to create a new wallet and abandon the compromised one. Please make sure you downloaded and installed the legitimate Trust Wallet app on official sites, you can check here: https://trustwallet.com/

Learn more:

I check my transaction on the blockchain web and it’s still pending for more than 24hours now, showing 0 critical and 2 issues. What does that mean

Sent some bitcoins to another wallet but it has been pending for days. I was told my transfer fee is too low what can i do or is there a sure way i can speed up the processing of it. This is the worst side of using your app trust wallet, i never knew

@Daneva You have to wait it out.
Firstly, reimport your wallet, if it’s not been sent out, you should see it available.
If not, you’d only have to wait.
Also this isn’t a Trust wallet issue, the bitcoin network is mostly slow.

I have done that but still not working. Can i make another withdrawal from my wallet regardless of the one that’s still pending without it bringing up issues or getting my transaction hooked