Newbie needing help getting started

I am very new to this. I have recieved an email that states: pay a clearance verification assurance fee. How do I go about that?

Hello @VDW7605
That’s clearly a scam, Trust wallet doesn’t require a fee to open an account.
Please carefully go through these guides as they would help you as a new user.

Hi, Toni. I’m new also and have btc in my history but I don’t know how to move it to my wallet. Can you help please

2 Likes

@focucdigital You could switch your device network and then reimport your wallet after.

Hi tobi, could you help me with recharging tron(trx) to transfer my usdt to binance.

1 Like

@giie You can deposit TRX from your Binance to your Trust app.

1 Like

Hi Tobi,

You seem like an active admin.

I replied to an older post of last year.

Can you please tell me how to post on this form and/or just tell me how to reset my p/w which I literally just created 10 minutes ago, but LastPass is a pain & they removed it from my clipboard.

Thanks

@OurFreeSociety Not sure if you mean password or seed phrase but there is no way to reset a seed phrase but if you mean password, then you can surely delete the app and reinstall then import your wallet again but only if you have your seedphrase backed up already.

No I meant p/w.

Ok, I never imported any wallet.

So Trust wallet isn’t a wallet? Then why does it have wallet in the name? LOL

I don’t think I can use it since your provider forces us to transfer $50 from our bank accounts & I only want to transfer whatever I need to pay to my staffer/freelance, no more than that.

If you have any suggestions, please LMK

And where do I find my seed phrase & wallet?

Thanks

@OurFreeSociety Of course Trust wallet is a wallet and a decentralized wallet so what exactly are you trying to reset ?