Not received transaction

I haven’t recieved funds and it has been 3 days. TRON customer support on Telegram says I need to transfer some funds to miner’s so they will unblock my transaction. I don’t know if this customer support is legit. So what should I do? Are they telling the truth and I should wire funds? Or is it a scam?

21 Likes

@Tja1 That’s totally a scam, there’s no support on telegram and only official point of contact is trustwallet.com

8 Likes

Please transaction was made to my account two days ago it’s showing on my history but has not reflected on my main wallet

10 Likes

@Joyce6 Can you check your address on the blockchain explorer and see what it says.

4 Likes

Since on 15th which is 5 days now I sent BTC to someone wallet it still pending and I have contacted trust wallet and it not working what should I do please

3 Likes

@Egodboy9 You need to wait till your transaction is confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.

4 Likes

Please how long does it takes and the owner of the BTC can’t let me rest :disappointed:

3 Likes

@Egodboy9 There is no timeframe, it’s not really a Trust wallet issue.
Alternatively you can search a wallet that supports speeding up Bitcoin transactions, import your wallet there and speed it up.
Asides that, there’s nothing else that can be done.

2 Likes

Do you know the name of the Wallet or how I can search for it ? Please if you do tell me

5 Likes

@Egodboy9 Please do your own research on that.

4 Likes

Hello I have not receieved any coins from a sender, it has been stuck in a blockchain, What should I do

5 Likes

Yes me too no communication I’ve bought bnb says that the transaction is there but no value showing

2 Likes

@Anna_Ch Can you check on the blockchain explorer and see what it says.

4 Likes

İt says that it has been stuck,what can I do to receive my assets .is there a way to set them in a chain

3 Likes

@Anna_Ch What do you mean by stuck ? Can you provide your receiving address and a transaction hash if any.

2 Likes

This is hash which I send to a sender
TV3Ls7xoRRdmCdqSf1yc9DoL3ehuZYQfv1

2 Likes

@Anna_Ch There are no pending transactions on thay address neither is there any history of any transfer there.

2 Likes

Please my money is not showing in my trust wallet but it shows in my transaction history and it says I should check with block explorer and I did and it Says my money is there but it’s not showing on my wallet

3 Likes

Hello there, I have send my ETH from binance to Trust wallet. But i didn’t received it yet. i contacted Binance support team and they said i have sent ETH from Base Network that’s why it will take some time to credit in trust wallet. but now its been 2,3 days but still i didn’t receive my funds. please help me

3 Likes

@Whalley1 Please try the troubleshoot guide below and see if that helps:

4 Likes