Not received transaction

I haven’t recieved funds and it has been 3 days. TRON customer support on Telegram says I need to transfer some funds to miner’s so they will unblock my transaction. I don’t know if this customer support is legit. So what should I do? Are they telling the truth and I should wire funds? Or is it a scam?

7 Likes

@Tja1 That’s totally a scam, there’s no support on telegram and only official point of contact is trustwallet.com

3 Likes

Please transaction was made to my account two days ago it’s showing on my history but has not reflected on my main wallet

4 Likes

@Joyce6 Can you check your address on the blockchain explorer and see what it says.

Since on 15th which is 5 days now I sent BTC to someone wallet it still pending and I have contacted trust wallet and it not working what should I do please

1 Like

@Egodboy9 You need to wait till your transaction is confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.

1 Like

Please how long does it takes and the owner of the BTC can’t let me rest :disappointed:

@Egodboy9 There is no timeframe, it’s not really a Trust wallet issue.
Alternatively you can search a wallet that supports speeding up Bitcoin transactions, import your wallet there and speed it up.
Asides that, there’s nothing else that can be done.

Do you know the name of the Wallet or how I can search for it ? Please if you do tell me

@Egodboy9 Please do your own research on that.

Hello I have not receieved any coins from a sender, it has been stuck in a blockchain, What should I do

Yes me too no communication I’ve bought bnb says that the transaction is there but no value showing

@Anna_Ch Can you check on the blockchain explorer and see what it says.

2 Likes

İt says that it has been stuck,what can I do to receive my assets .is there a way to set them in a chain

1 Like

@Anna_Ch What do you mean by stuck ? Can you provide your receiving address and a transaction hash if any.

This is hash which I send to a sender
TV3Ls7xoRRdmCdqSf1yc9DoL3ehuZYQfv1

@Anna_Ch There are no pending transactions on thay address neither is there any history of any transfer there.

Please my money is not showing in my trust wallet but it shows in my transaction history and it says I should check with block explorer and I did and it Says my money is there but it’s not showing on my wallet

Hello there, I have send my ETH from binance to Trust wallet. But i didn’t received it yet. i contacted Binance support team and they said i have sent ETH from Base Network that’s why it will take some time to credit in trust wallet. but now its been 2,3 days but still i didn’t receive my funds. please help me

@Whalley1 Please try the troubleshoot guide below and see if that helps: