Not received transaction

The coin is showing in my wallet as WBNB but it’s not displaying the price value and I can’t send it also. What do I do? Wallet screenshot here files.fm/u/zvt6nhba4m
Also on bsc scan my my wallet shows that I have bnb but the quantity and price is not showing.

@Twentytwx22 Please try switching your internet connection, then reinstall the app.
That could work or you can follow the troubleshoot guide also:

1 Like

I withdraw my Bitcoin from my cashapp to my trust wallet but didn’t reflect or receive it since last night :sleeping:…please fixed It

2 Likes

@john37 Please check your address on the blockchain explorer and see if you received or not.

Please I need help , I transferred some bitcoin through my binance to my trust wallet and I have received it on my blockchain explorer , but it’s not showing in my main wallet balance…pleas help me

@Abuchi21 Can you provide your receiving address ?

1 Like

This my receiving address sir👇

bc1qxrmtxwq4w65xn568hnutpz8m83j06273ft7yvw

@Abuchi21 Please switch your internet connection and reimport your wallet after.

I have already did that and also follow the troubleshoot guidels and still nothing is working here…

@Abuchi21 Can you check on the explorer and see if the balance there matches your wallet.

Yes it matches with my wallet but nothing as added to my main wallet till now

@Abuchi21 Check if there are any app updates, if none I’d suggest you retry the troubleshooting steps.

1 Like