Passcode security in TrustWalletApp

I was suggesting if trust wallet app should have something like password and usernames .
Like trust community platform.
So that it will be easy to access and restored wallet .it helps improved high secured security.
To restore wallet has Long process.
I expressed hard difficulties on it.
If it has login and logout process it will be more nice
So that you can login and logout anytime you likes.
Because someone may pick up your phone and open it .
I thinks it will be easy for someone to stolen your coins with your phone!.
That is my suggestions
What did you thinks ?

14 Likes

Adding many security features would be amazing. That is a brilliant idea.

10 Likes
  1. This post should be on the Ideas category
  2. I think the wallet don’t need that, maybe what you need is an app like AppLocker.
13 Likes

What you need to do is go to your settings and add additional password before login.by so doing you will be the only one to have access to your wallet because you need the password before you view your Wallet. No one can access it when ever they pick your phone.

11 Likes

Agreed) 3. Trust wallet app got passcode already, so its fully secure, just users don’t read manuals today)))

10 Likes

How can you restored your previous wallet

5 Likes

How to Enable Passcode Security on Trust Wallet (Android)

How to Enable Passcode Security on Trust Wallet (iOS)

12 Likes

It is a good idea though…but i would prefer to use my **Back up Phrase ** incase you access or restore your multicoin-wallet

6 Likes

Already they done PIN option and you have backup key. I think it is ok, no need others. Just my personal opinion bro… @Living

6 Likes

Just enable app lock function from Settings and Security that’s all, Because every login doesn’t need recovery phrases, write recovery phrases in paper then keep it in safe places you are safe…!!

6 Likes

Really good :+1: suggestion but for me not needed at all

2 Likes

There is an advance security password there
You can use it

6 Likes

That’s good, it will really go a long way

5 Likes

Does App lock stop other devices that have the app from logging in . Loss my device and I got a new one and restored it but if someone’s know if the person who has my device will still be able to login in they have my previous passcode ? I changed my passcode just want to make sure they can’t sign in from my old device .

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @THEMAN83,

The passcode will only work within the app and the device. The person cannot access it since he/she do not know the passcode, not unless they will guess it which will obviously take a lot of time. You can create a new wallet and send your funds to the new one if you want to make sure that your cryptos are safe.

– Locking the thread since this is an old one and your question is already answered. Feel free to create a new thread if necessary.

2 Likes