Pending transaction. What to do?

@Kaybe Please reimport your wallet, your tokens should be visible after.

Hi tobi, my transaction has been pending for 5 days now. when i search the TX ID on blockchain it says the TX ID cant be found. does this mean the transaction was never broadcasted? what do i do?

Hi tobi, my transaction has been pending for 5 days now. when i search the TX ID on blockchain it says the TX ID cant be found. does this mean the transaction was never broadcasted? what do i do?
Here is TX ID c25c100c32c6421a3a2433fa71cd9096bf047af13d2e4711c020074a3e46acf7

@Gaponte The transaction says invalid

Does that mean the transaction was never broadcasted? Do i need to reimport wallet to get my funds back? funds are still stuck in pending for 5 days?

@Gaponte Please reimport your wallet and check if the tokens are in your wallet,

Ok :+1: thank you.

I assumed it was an empty wallet.

No but I will reimport it now.

Yeah this time when I explored it it was empty. The first-time it had some.

@Webbdlee Can you please explain what you are talking about ?

1 Like

Hola Cintya, ando en busca de una Minería Virtual de confianza. Ya me estafaron y no quiero que me vuelva a pasar. Tienes alguna sugerencia?

1 Like

Hi, were you able to resolve this? We’re tue funds reversed to your wallet? I’m in a similar situation

I reimported my wallet now and the funds are no longer in pending but it isn’t showing in my wallet either. All other transactions are showing but the one that was stuck in pending is no longer showing. Please what do I do? Should I wait for a while for the funds to be reversed to my wallet?

1 Like

@Gaponte Can you provide your receiving address ?

bc1qc6ge63z24lvcge6qp5tjdeqxrpu2dpusfvjthk

Here you! Will uou also need the sending address ??

@Gaponte There is no history of transactions on that address.

Can you please reply to me. I will like to resolve this as soon as possible

This is the first time I’m using the above address I sent earlier (receiving address) to receive bitcoin transactions.
I was sent bitcoin by another trust wallet address and it got stuck in pending.

Here is wallet address bitcoin was sent from: bc1q7sm6wg4ycwr6383wafglrxgva9acvex8t25wj3

Here is wallet address bitcoin was sent to: bc1qc6ge63z24lvcge6qp5tjdeqxrpu2dpusfvjthk

@Gaponte You need to ask the User to check their wallet to see if they sent wrongly or still have the tokens in their wallet.
Also please stop spamming the forum under different topics.

I have asked sender and he has confirmed he didn’t send wrongly. The transaction was pending for days leading to us reimporting wallet at which point transaction disappeared as if it never existed and token wasn’t recovered in wallet.
For better context I have attached pictures from before and after reimporting wallet in the thread.

Senders wallet address: bc1q7sm6wg4ycwr6383wafglrxgva9acvex8t25wj3

1 Like

@Gaponte Can you request the sender to go through his transaction list on the blockchain explorer.