Received funds show in history but not in balance

I’ve received USDC with ploygon gas fees and still know it doesn’t showed in my wallet but it’s just in transaction history it doesn’t show up at all.

1 Like

@MAHFUZ You would need to add USDC on the ploygon network manually.

1 Like

My wallet doesn’t have reimport, I’m stuck right now, and I really need to get my money out, please can you explain in a layman way, so I can understand please please

1 Like

@Sammie_65 Please read this:

1 Like

I already tried this couple of times still the coin is not showing in my balance

I already tried this couple of times still the coin is not showing in my balance

Check your internet connection and update app to the last version. I think it will help you.

I am having same issue with my trust wallet, i made a transfer from BINANCE to my trust wallet, but nothing is added and my history is showing that the transfer was made and received in my trust wallet. please i need help to solve this.

@Merry I’d suggest you restart your device and reimport your wallet after.

I have restarted severally, but how do you you mean import, because i don’t understand that.

@Merry Please read this:

I deleted my wallet account because of too much transfer unknown what can I do please help

I need help please my money is going down I don’t know who is transfer my $16000 another $17000

Hello everyone!

Need help to withdraw from trust wallet . 4 day before i got a reward option on trust wallet its was like standard amount required 5700 and Reward : 3 Eth . I wanted to understand suddenly i clicked on reward . I. My my wallet there were al 2866US$ deposit disappear and later they ask to complete 5700 you and 5 days to complete and get reward of 3 Eth.
As i deposit money on Friday. The give me 3 Eth i exchanged and when i clicked on withdraw its showing submitted but i didn’t get the amount in my wallet.
When i contacted customer service. The service say to you need to deposit more amount in your wallet to get released your withdrawal. Its security clarification. As by customer service you’re withdrawal amount is first big amount so you need to deposit 30% more of your withdrawal amount

@Fanssun85 That’s a scam unfortunately and that reward is in no way related to Trust wallet.
It’s advisable for you to create a new wallet and delete the old one as it may well be compromised.

I’m received $71 another $7000 another $16000 another $17000 what can I do please my heart Hot all this is not show up in my wallet account

But sir ! Its all happened in being trust wallet. If its scam then nobody is same in trust wallet . I didn’t click any link at all . Being in Trust wallet. The money i deposit is trust wallet. And the money demand is from customer service.

1 Like

I was trying trying to reinstall and when i wrote all phrase the mag came like that i attached the screen shot please advise

@Smanpop50 Can you provide your receiving address?

@Fanssun85 I’m sorry but you have clicked a phishing link in your Trust app. That doesn’t still means that link is related to Trust wallet.

Please ensure to stay vigilant going forward and observe good security measures.

1 Like