Received funds show in history but not in balance

Thank you sir !

Its still showing in like this i m sharing pics

Its still showing here if we can do something plz check

@Tobi please confirm one thing that minning pool is from trust wallet or its also a scam ??
If if someone want to keep amount in trust wallet in mining pool is safe or no ??

1 Like

@Fanssun85 They are in no way related to Trust wallet and are 100% a scam.

1 Like

Hi, can I make use Bexchange to withdraw money from my BNB beacon account ?

1 Like

@Riverabenita I’m not sure what that is therefore I can’t advise on that, please do your research.

1 Like

Received coin show in history but not showing in balance this is my wallet address bc1qe2nlqfg0y2ljfacu572dl3xc43pce8y6tehujh

1 Like

@Emily22 Please switch your internet connection or restart your device then reimport your wallet after. That should resolve it.

1 Like

I have done it and it’s still not showing I am really confused I need the money urgently please help me this is my wallet address bc1qe2nlqfg0y2ljfacu572dl3xc43pce8y6tehujh

1 Like

@Emily22 If reimporting doesn’t work and you need your funds urgently, you can import to another wallet that supports BTC and access them there.

2 Likes

0xDeB935b07d4E38b98A6712Cc69031d3b7AE879EC unknown transfer from this account please block the person

1 Like

I lost funds 48 million UQBlqp1IKGzsaU_bRCoaeJspTH418dIh51k1V-NfP4t6xhJK

1 Like

@Smanpop50 Unfortunately If your wallet is compromised, you’d need to stop using that wallet immediately and send your remaining assets out to avoid further loss of funds.

1 Like

I purchased Bitcoin but it is not reflected on my balance; when I click on history, I had to explore it, and I saw that the said transaction has been confirmed, but the balance is not showing on my balance

1 Like

@King27 I’d suggest restarting your device and then reimporting your wallet after.

1 Like

I restarted my device, but it is not working.
How do I reimport my Wallet?

1 Like

@King27 Please read this:

2 Likes

@Tobi I have tried but it says invalid phrase and I was looking at the phrase on my phone while inputting it because did it on another phone.

2 Likes

So, i’ve staked my ETH by Trust Nodes validator and after i unstaked it, i’ll waited 4 days lock-period already but i didn’t get my ETH back to balance, its just still “Pending”. My trust wallet adress: 0x525FFd017D386F9CD70DCB3496B855e6042f5578 on etherscan its now showing my eth on balance too so its not visual bug.

2 Likes

@phexuss I’d advise you to be patient, the unstaking time may vary.

3 Likes

Please am having the same issue with this I sent 100$ Btc to trust wallet it’s confirmed in explorer but not showing up in the wallet balance but it’s showing in history hun please what can I do to get my coin back please

2 Likes