Received funds show in history but not in balance

I’m going through issues . Bitcoin was sent to me yesterday and it appears on the transaction but I got nothing in my wallet

2 Likes

Ihave a question from my trust wallet I send funds to the bidding platform nifty-nft.top and the last 2 transactions I sent the money has not landed there it shows in my history the money was sent but not there and to make matters worse I added money from crypto.m and the funds were sent before I requested an address from customer service so now I’ve attempted to do a withdrawal from my nifty account and it keeps saying under review I can’t get no help from customer service have I been hacked is the system messed up I’ve done the same thing I always do someone help please

2 Likes

@Avery49 That website is not legit and your wallet was most likely compromised.
It’s best you create a new wallet and stop using the compromised walllet.

2 Likes

Received fund’s shows in history but not in my balance for days . Can I get any help so that I can get my money, have been trying to get it fixed since

3 Likes

@Vera Please try restarting your device and then reimport your wallet after if that works.

1 Like

It doesn’t work , I tried it so many times . Please I really need help what else can I do ?

1 Like

Hello Tobi. I’m having the same problem as the last time. I received some bitcoin into my wallet and it’s yet to reflect on my avaliable balance on the homepage nor when i try to send coins out, its been 4 days. I’ve updated the app, switched networks and tried to reimport wallet and it’s still the same, shows in transaction histroy but doesnt reflect on balance

1 Like

@BigJay39 I’d suggest deleting and reinstalling the app then try again.
Please ensure you have your wallet backed up before doing that.

1 Like

I just did that and its still yet to reflect on the balance. Please i need this done ASAP cus I’ve already lost some value of my coin due to the bitcoin price drop within the last 5 days

1 Like

@BigJay39 If you need your tokens urgently, you can import to another decentralized wallet and access your tokens there.

1 Like

Tobi
i received 5 Usdt into my trust wallet but it is not reflecting on my balance and it’s showing in my history…
thereafter, I received another deposit of 0.009 Ton into my Trust wallet, it is confirmed but yet it’s still not reflecting on my balance, but it’s showing in my history…
I have deleted my app, re-install and imported the wallet back again and used different good internet connection to try it , I also tried using another device but
yet it’s not showing my balance !!
I’ve watch many YT videos to solve this issue but unfortunately it didn’t work out !!
Please help me…

3 Likes

I received Bitcoin since 4 days now, It showed completed and confirmed in history but my balance is still zero…

I’ve read all your replies on here and did everything but it’s not working, please what else can I do and I need a reply ASAP

My wallet address - bc1qzlgefy35c5euv98lp4mf7nhrpl780j6k4va9ep

2 Likes

@Helen4 I’ll suggest you submit a ticket to the customer support team

Or if you need your funds urgently, then you can import to another wallet and access it there.

3 Likes

Sorry but importing to another wallet and accessing it there how do I do that please ?

2 Likes

Sent USDt fromTG wallet to my trust wallet jUSDT … It shows in the transaction history but doesn’t show in my balance?

@Sigil Can you restart your device then reimport your wallet and see if that works

Am having the same issue I have followed the whole guildlines and I haven’t received my money yet but it’s showing confirmation in my transaction

1 Like

I use a Samsung galaxy s6 edge trust wallet app version 8.22 I am facing problems with showing my BTC on the balance. I have 3 completed transactions showing on blockchain system. Hash ID 9bde59c34ef1c518ffa58d4d3136f4f9817560d0687dd9ba11446836bebb8f65
Hash ID 3654d282f099d02c4b0e77e9cc706a1986d720de5935004ff2a9c7410280a178

Hash ID 44ddf6ca627ee868d6066e92a8c52e7a2f6cbf5a4d20a62feb9c790a98c1e901

One of this transactions is not shown on history. Have the latest android version 8.22 tried on other mobile and nothing appears.
Have opened the ticket more than 4 times and the support keeps asking the same things and screenshots. What is the solution???

1 Like

I am new to trust and crypto. I came across DOCK token and got some token in BEP 20 address. Explorer(BSCSCAN) shows the transactions to the address(0x11d83B76F2E721F8e32B11c7b1061641F80a63a0) but wallet is showing 0 token

@Naveen You received your tokens already.

If not shown, you would need to add manually first, here’s a guide: