I reinstalled the application, entered words, but the TRC20 token is not displayed. The rest of the tokens are in place.
Thank you for reaching out to us! Please send the following information so we can understand more about your situation:
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- Android or iOS version of your device (please take a screenshot and upload it)
- TRX QR Code (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
- Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
- Further details about the issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
- Video recording of the issue (upload it via Google Drive, then share the viewing link here, and make sure the permission is updated [example: https://i.imgur.com/o4f1ABK.png])
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Also, we will not request fees or payments to provide you with access to your funds. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately. Stay SAFU!
version 6.73 Android
TRC20 wallet [redacted]
My wallet was 5.9 version, so when I tried to send TRC20 to another wallet there were a sign that the app needs update to send it. There were no update available in PlayMarket, however there were 6.73 version. So, I deleted the app and install it again. Typed a secret words and can’t see my TRC20 token. Other tokens are ok.
Thank you for sending the requested details.
Are you referring to your USDT TRC20 token?
If yes, tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for Binance-Peg, and enable the one with Tether and TRC20. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin
Yes, this was the problem I had. Great and quick support.
Thank youvery much for helping me!
You’re very welcome!
A reminder to always stay safe while exploring the crypto space, have a read:
- How to spot a phishing attack and protect your crypto
- 3 Steps to Protect your Crypto Wallet
- 7 Essential Steps to Keep Your Crypto Wallet Secure
- How to Stay Safe from Scammers
- Keep Your Crypto #SAFU (CZ's Tips) | Binance Blog
Remember that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Also, we will not request fees or payments to provide you with access to your funds. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately. Stay SAFU!