Replacement Transaction Underpriced

It worked thank you so much
This is the full solution then. +1 on the old transaction
Please if you can put this somewhere in the support articles
It’s very important for everyone to know

2 Likes

@exjack Glad to know that.
Stay SAFU.

Hola Tobi, genio, te molesto un minuto para ver si me podes ayudar a mi tambien, tambien me tira el mismo, error, pero doy +1 en nonce y no me tira, pero se me queda en estado pendiente y no se termina de enviar, queda congelado ahi.

Puede explicarlo por aca, asi le queda a la comunidad para que otro lo pueda arreglar

Hello @POMENUK it’s a scammer please try talk to us in english , and don’t call him on telegram don’t share your 12 Words .

Hello kamon, thank you for the advice. Yes, I’ve noticed it right away. The issue I’m facing is that from my wallet, it doesn’t let me send. First, I got the error “Replacement Transaction Underpriced”. I followed tobi’s advice and added +1 to the nonce it was giving me, and the transaction went through. However, it’s still pending, like it got stuck, and I’m not getting a hash on bsscan.

Can you try the last version of Trust Wallet ? in the AppStore or Google Play , What is your version of Trust Wallet ?

or Try it

It’s happening to me on both the extension and the Android application, and I’ve already reimported four times and it’s still not working.
Android version: 8.1.1
Browser extension version: 2.0.0

“Error: transaction underpriced” usually happens when the “gasPrice” you are willing to pay is very low and not accepted by the network . In your code, you are not setting the “gasPrice” so it will probably 0 or a very low default value.

I don’t know how much money you are trying to send but you can send less and let some money for the fees .

See this too :

Yes, I also did that and set the gas a bit higher at 0.11 USD worth of BNB, but it’s still pending.

You should wait and comeback later if it’s still bad . …

Hi. I keep getting the same error when I try to cancel a malicious smart contract call pending transaction using the trust wallet community guide. If I were to up the amount, any amount less than 95% of my existing ETH in my wallet would trigger the same message, while any amount more would get error message “transaction overdraft” or “insufficient gas fee”.

As a result, all my ETH and ERC-20 token related transactions are stuck. How do I resolve this?

Warm Regards,
Edmund

@elew I’m not sure i understand what you’re saying, can you upload screenshots of this.

2 screenshots show the 0 ETH transaction and the error message Replacement transaction underpriced. 2 screenshots show the high ETH transaction (around 80% of the ETH existing in the wallet) with the error message transaction overdraft. Both transactions have the same nonce as the malicious smart contract call.

Hi. Tried to send reply with screenshots but they are pending approval for more than 4 hours, so I think something might be wrong and am typing out instead.

In summary,

1. I am unable to use the 0 ETH method as detailed in trust wallet guide to cancel this malicious smart contract call pending transaction. The error message is Replacement Transaction underpriced.

2. I have tried playing around with amount of ETH to send, and found that if I enter a sufficiently large amount of ETH to send to my own wallet as per guide instructions, my error message is Transaction error: transaction would cause overdraft

3. I have re-imported my wallet, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and even tried using desktop instead of mobile to transact. But all attempts have been fruitless so far.

Interestingly,
a) the original malicious smart contract call no longer appears in my Trust wallet app as “pending”, but Txn hash is still identifiable on Etherscan.
b) when I reinstalled the app, I tried to do the 0 ETH transfer to my own wallet again, this time trying a higher nonce. The transaction actually managed to successfully process and was Txn hash was pending on Etherscan, before returning a “transfer failed” message on my Trust wallet app, and a corresponding disappearance of Txn hash from Etherscan transaction log.

Hope this info helps.

@elew First of, what’s confusing is why you are using the term “malicious”, why would you want to approve a transaction you know is mailicious or is that just a statement?

This is not a transaction that I have approved. Also, Trust Wallet has flagged out the recipient address as high risk.

@elew I honestly don’t still understand you, how did you get to this point in the first place?
If you can provide a video recording of what you mean, that should be helpful

Due to privacy concern I am not comfortable with sharing a video recording here. However, I am open to suggestions on how to move forward with this conversation in a private manner.

@elew We do not send messages privately sorry.
It’s best you open a support ticket