Safemoon missing (imported from pancakeswap)

Hello there,
I bought a high quantity of SAFEMOON last year which i bought via pancakeswap i changed my phone so i downloaded trustwallet on my new phone but safemoon is missing however now you can add the token within the app so i added it but no succes can someone help me out pls ?

1 Like

Hello @Flappie075 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

0x0dF82458E7321b05bD68aa4FB25EC17B3320aE88 (adress)

1 Like

@Flappie075 this address has no any asset or transaction history. Seems like a new wallet.

there could be number of reasons:
1 This is a completely different wallet, make sure you imported the correct one.
2 You have restored the wrong recovery phrases. Every recovery phrase has its own unique Multi-Coin wallet addresses. You need to find the correct set of words to recover your wallet. We do not have a record of these recovery phrases.

1 Like

Can you help me out? I swapped BNB for safemoon on pancake swap early this morning and the safemoon is not in my trust wallet.

Transaction hash: 0xefe200f69397495dcd93451496216a8bcbdf3b869a3d7aa79b32087b7bc4d436

@mamiejane you actually received 0 SafeMoon after swap.

Contact PancakeSwap for support on this issue.

Can you help me as well? I swapped BNB for Safemoon yesterday and has not shown up in my TW. I had purchased some a while back and was looking to add to it with this purchase… however not showing up in my wallet though followed steps described on website to the T.

Did you find a way to contact Pancakeswap directly to help with that 0 safemoon post transacation?

No. I can’t trust any of them. Whoever I talked to stole $50 Dollars of doge from me. I cannot tell who is who. I’m just gonna take this as a loss and never use them again. It’s a scam. They stole my money.

@mamiejane
Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Here are the possible reasons:

1. You shared your 12 words (via phishing, social engineering, etc.);

2. You saved your 12 words in a very bad place;

3. Your device is corrupted with malware;

4. Someone had physical access to your device;

5. You entered your recovery phrase on a fake/clone app.

6. You transacted with a malicious DApp.

Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

Please read and understand this:

Learn more about how to protect your cryptos and new wallet:

Think I am right there with you, unless @Alan47 seems to have a legit PancakeSwap contact to help or explain why this happened? Guess the Safemoon I have from first time I got some will be it…

@ASweet1824 according to SafeMoon from December 29, any v1 token transfer will have 100% tax.

Read more here: https://twitter.com/safemoon/status/1476198900717342724?s=21

If you need more clarification, contact SafeMoon project team.

Thank you so much for the information. Greatly appreciated! All the best in 2022