I also have the same issue. Scan shows as received but that total shows 0. I have deleted and reinstalled the wallet and it is the same. I can also see the correct total on sites like opensea once I connect but cannot purchase doe to an error.
Thank you for reaching out to us! Please send the following information so we can understand more about your situation:
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- Android or iOS version of your device (please take a screenshot and upload it)
- Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
- Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
- Further details about the issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
- Video recording of the issue (upload it via Google Drive, then share the viewing link here, and make sure the permission is updated [example: https://i.imgur.com/o4f1ABK.png])
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Also, we will not request fees or payments to provide you with access to your funds. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately. Stay SAFU!
I transferred 0.2 ETH from crypto.com to my trust wallet. The transaction completed but has not updated in the wallet.
Please update the app to the latest version (7.23). Let me know if it fixed the issue or not.
All fixed. Thank you very much. I’ll remember that for next time if I have an issue.
You’re very welcome!
A reminder to always stay safe while exploring the crypto space, have a read:
- 3 Steps to Protect your Crypto Wallet
- 7 Essential Steps to Keep Your Crypto Wallet Secure
- How to Stay Safe from Scammers
- Keep Your Crypto #SAFU (CZ's Tips) | Binance Blog
Remember that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Also, we will not request fees or payments to provide you with access to your funds. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately. Stay SAFU!