Sent Waltonchain (WTC) to a WWTC address, need help

I have a problem, I am sending money from the Biansa platform and it did not reach me here

1 Like

Hi @khaledss,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
1 Like

If you want, I will send you another snapshot from the Piaince platform They say the problem you have

1 Like

Please do send the screenshot of the platform error.

1 Like

I am sent to the address shown in front of you, a work called TWC

Yesterday I spoke with someone on Facebook who told me that he wanted the account and password, and he says he is a blockchain account manager, so I refused to give him anything. I have screenshots

Please ignore that scammer. Just report and block.

1 Like

I did it When I asked for the mail and password, I confirmed it was fraudulent

Please, I am worried since yesterday, help me about it

It looks like you sent your Waltonchain (WTC) tokens to an ERC20 address in the Trust Wallet app called World Wide Trade Coin (WWTC).

To recover your mainnet WTC tokens, please do the following:

P.S. Never share your recovery phrase with someone else. We will never ask for it. The suggested app is a legitimate wallet from http://www.waltonchain.org/en/ecosystem/wallet.

1 Like

Please, I do not want tokens. I want my money

You incorrectly sent your tokens. You need to follow the steps that I have mentioned so you can access it.

Do I register a new wallet, do I have a wallet?

You need to use the recovery phrase from the Trust Wallet app. Please read and follow the steps that I have mentioned earlier.

A post was split to a new topic: Incorrectly sent Zerox tokens

Hi I did what you said I downloaded an application waltonchain When I do restore it gives me an error and closes the application

Try to re-install and import again the recovery phrase from the Trust Wallet app. If it doesn’t work, try to use WiFi with a strong internet connection instead of mobile data.

I did and the same problem stops the app I want to do it TWC Where did the money go?

I see. Try to use a different device, maybe borrow/use a phone or laptop. The iOS and Windows wallets can be checked here: http://www.waltonchain.org/en/ecosystem/wallet