Solana disappeared from wallet and staking

I had solana staked and i just noticed that it has disappeared from my trust wallet. It shows zero in my wallet and zero in staking.

3 Likes

Hello @Grabberay To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

Solana Address: [redacted]

[redacted]

[redacted]

Hi @Grabberay,

Please go to the Settings of the app → Preferences → Node settings → Solana → disable the non-auto, then enable it again (it should turn to blue). Navigate back to your Solana tokens, and it should show up as “Staked”.

If you’ve done all of those yet, it still won’t work; please try to use a VPN and check again.

Please let us know if the “Staked” display shows up or not after doing the things that I’ve mentioned.

1 Like

That worked. Thank you very much. Hopefully it does not happen again. It was quite strange.

You’re very welcome!

A reminder to always stay safe while exploring the crypto space, have a read:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 10 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.